Chapter Nine

A/N: SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE SCHOOL IS GR8 (I hate group projects sm)

A/N 2: These people keep shipping me with this guy and he's just a friend smh also I like this dude but then everyone thinks i like my friend but i don't honestly i've met all of them like 4 weeks ago. Also if you want to hmu to rant do it i don't mind.

"Bitch what the fuck?" (Y/n) screamed out as mom pushed her out of her bed.

"You know Mezo is here, I don't think a young lady should be using that language in front of a guy," The mother jokingly scolded," Besides you're in your uniform but you're sleeping? Go to school you loser!"

"Okay mom love you too," (Y/n) stood up and walked outside, greeting her six armed friend," Mezo it's too early..."

"Too bad for you," He shrugged as (Y/n) whined.

"We're going to school," (Y/n) questioned," I thought it was Saturday?!?"

"It's Monday you idiot," Mezo laughed as the two crossed the street," Besides we're at hero school!"

"YOU'RE RIGHT HEROES ARE ALWAYS ON TIME!" All Might exclaimed, appearing behind the two.

"Um..." The two made awkward eyecontact then (Y/n) glared at the hero.

"Let's go Mezo," (Y/n) muttered and avoided the hero.

"BYE MY STUDENTS!!" All Might flew away.

"What..." (Y/n) shook her head and looked across the street, her eyes lighting up," Tsu!"

The frog like girl turned to the duo and smiled happily, waiting a few seconds before safely jumping over the road.

"Hey guys, ribbit!" Tsu exclaimed happily as they walked.

"Tsu it's too early for school," (Y/n) whined as she clung onto the girl.

"I know, and I have to take care of my younger siblings," Tsu cried out in despair.

"You have siblings?!?" (Y/n) squealed, her eyes lighting up," I want to meet them one day! Promise?"

"I promise, ribbit," Tsu laughed.

~~
"Why are there so many reporters?!?" (Y/n) exclaimed as the duo walked towards the entrance of their school.

"MISS WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE THE NUMBER ONE HERO AS A TEACHER?"

"SIR! YOU WITH SIX ARMS! DO YOU THINK YOU COULD BECOME THE NEXT NUMBER ONE HERO?"

Reporters surrounded them like the rest of their classmates.

(Y/n) smiled awkwardly as Mezo started to walk past them into the school grounds.

"YOU LOOK FAMILIAR!" An older black haired main said as he inspected her," Are you-"

"Sir please excuse me class is starting soon," (Y/n) cut him off and started to follow Mezo to their classroom.

"It was her," The man muttered as he wrote on his notepad.

~~
"Today we will be choosing class representatives," Aizawa said as he looked at the class," Vote for who you want to win."

The class filled with talk as people began to vote for themselves or someone else.

"I think I'll vote for the leader type of guy," (Y/n) whispered to herself as she scribbled down Iida's name.