We're Compatible

Simon
I've had these...emotions for our leader. Markus. We had peace with the humans now, and I kept protecting Markus through the whole thing. He's so, amazing. We followed him. Markus was our greatest leader. Jericho needed him, and we had finally won. Our people were free.
I had stayed beside Markus since the war had ended, we'd become best friends ever since. Markus let me stay with him since my humans had left me and he felt bad. He'd had shown me painting, and showed his first painting that he painted with his imagination.
Currently I was at his house, waiting fo him to come back. I was a little eager since I normally never like being alone. I got up, went behind my chair and pushed it in, after deciding I'd play the piano to distract myself. I walked over to the piano, and glided my hand across the keys. I sat down on the seat and played some notes, wondering which song I should play.
"I'm home!" I heard a familiar voice call, then a door close. "Simon?" I got up and quickly made my way into the hallway, greeting him with a gentle smile and wave. "There you are, wanna come into a the studio with me?"
"I'd love to." I answered politely. He smiled and we went into the studio with large glass windows all around the studio that showed the garden behind us and a big wall that Markus' human, Carl had painted on.
Markus placed a new canvas on the easel, picked up his paints and brush, then turned to me.
"You try." He said to me handing over the paints and the brush. I stared at the paints and brush then the blank canvas that I usually watch Markus paint on, with such ease and beauty.
"I can't Markus." I told him shaking my head and tried giving them back. I felt his hand on mine and push it back.
"You don't know until you try." He said calmly, which made me blush slightly. He let go on my hands, and I went over to the canvas. "Try imagining something that is real, or just from your mind. Doesn't matter." I nodded and dripped the brush in the blueish green paint. I still wasn't sure about this, but I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and felt my hand move across the canvas on its own.
                                          (Software ^)
After a few minutes of silence, of only me painting, I finally opened my eyes to look at the painting I had painted. I stepped back and saw that I had drawn Markus. I instantly blushed, and glanced over at Markus who seemed to be staring at the painting with awe.
I began to shake with fear, waiting to see what he does, or hear what he has to say. I turned on my heels, went over to a table and placed the paints and brush down. I quickly made my way out of the studio then upstairs to the room that Markus had given to me when he asked me to move in with him.
I ran up and closed the door behind me, locking the door as quickly as possible. I turned and leaned against the door, as I slowly sat down hugging my knees, and began to cry. I felt the hot tears pour from my eyes down my cheeks to my chin. I can't believe that happened, I didn't want to tell him like that. I didn't want to tell him at all. I was afraid he'd leave me again, and that he'd never come back.
Suddenly I heard a knock at my door, then his voice.
"Simon!" He called worriedly. "Please open up."
"No!" I yelled. "I know you hate me, just leave me alone!" I heard him fall to the floor, probably onto his knees. Then his voice was so calm, and shaky, like he was scared.
"Simon, please." He pleaded. "I...I love you." I gasped, and covered my mouth as more tears ran down my cheeks. "Open up. I can't lose you...not like before." That's right...they had to leave me on the roof while they got away. I could see the pain in his eyes as he left, giving me the gun.
I got up and unlocked my door, opening it up only to see Markus on his knees on the floor. I knelt down to him.
                                                                                                                                \Markus ^^/
Markus looked up at me, then brought me in for a big hug, like when I went back to Jericho. I hugged back wrapping my arms around him. I felt secure in his arms, I always have.
"Simon, I love you." He whispered into my ear. "I've loved you always. Please don't leave me. We're compatible." I nodded as I buried my face into his shoulder.
We had stayed this way for a while, Markus calming me down as I hugged him like it was the end of the world. I finally pulled away to face him, staring into his eyes. Markus got up, and held a hand down for me, as I gladly grabbed it and he helped me up. He took me into my bedroom, and we sat down on my bed, close beside each other. Markus took one of my hands and held in up against his, as I watched as out skin faded away showing our white fingers and hands, with a light blue glow.

Markus
I held up our hands as our skin faded showing our white figure underneath, as our hands glowed. I heard all of Simon's thoughts. They were racing with emotion about me.
'I love you. I'm afraid to lose you. Please don't leave me again. I love you too much. I need you Markus. I want you.'
Simon took his hand away quickly, as his face was flushed with colour showing, embarrassment.
"I...I'm sorry." He spoke out. I pulled him close and held his hand, interlacing our fingers seeing the skin fade away again.
"Don't be sorry, Simon." I said to him calmly. "Listen to my thoughts, tell me what you want." I saw him close his eyes, and blush furiously. He opened his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes that made me fall for him. His kind heart, and his sweet personality. I'd do anything for him.
"Markus..." He whispered as he glanced up at me. I went in to kiss him as he did the same, I finally closed the gap between us feeling his soft lips send a jolt of pleasure through me. We pulled away for a second, but I brought him in for another, rougher kiss. Grabbing behind his neck with one hand, and with the other grabbed his waist pulling him closer. I heard him muffle a soft moan through the kiss.
                                                                                                                            \Simon : Lover/
We pulled away, resting our foreheads against each other. I took this chance to go down to his neck, to kiss up and down his neck, hearing Simon's quiet sweet moans.
"Mar...Markus~" I heard as he cover his mouth to hide the sounds he made. I pulled away to stare at the one I've loved, and admired him. He was so beautiful, and cute.
"Simon..." I breathed out as I took his hand and kissed the top of his hand. Simon blushed deeper than ever, I held his hand around his wrist softly and licked his palm and up to his fingers.
"Hmn~" He moaned quickly covering his mouth. I smiled, taking one finger in my mouth licking and sucking. Simon then turned away from me closing his eyes.
I stopped and pulled him close to me, his back against my chest and I hugged around his stomach.
"Simon," He hummed in response knowing he heard me. "know that I will never leave you again."
"Yes Markus." Simon said happily and cuddled closer to me. "I love you."
"I love you too." I kissed his head and held both his hands in mine.