Chapter 34- Judgement Night

While FP and Jughead took Fangs to the hospital

While FP and Jughead took Fangs to the hospital. Jordan pulled me out of the fight. "You need to go home." He told me but I scoffed. "No. I'm not leaving you." I told him. "Go. Home." he snapped. "No." Jordan then turned and said, "Hope. GO HOME." He yelled at me but I took a step back. "I can't deal with you and your problems right now." he told me and I scoffed. "Fine. You don't have to deal with me or my problems anymore." He turned around and I watched him just rush back in to the fight.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it, "Cheryl? Are you okay?" I asked. "The Black Hood just attacked me at home." I sighed and nodded, "Are you okay?" I asked and she just says, "Yeah. I got to my archury set and hunting cloke. I smiled and said, "Alright be safe. I gotta go."

Hanging up I started to walk down the street as my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and raised an eyebrow.

'Hey. Need you at the Wyrm. 911-Toni'

I then typed back

'OMW'

I sighed and turned and ran towards the south side. I reached the Whyte Wyrm and went to go in when someone grabbed me from behind. A cloth was held to my face as I struggled in their grip, before I passed out.

-

I groaned as I lifted my head

I groaned as I lifted my head. A tight cloth was in my mouth as a gag. It ran around my head as I looked up. "The princess is finally awake." I heard and looked around, before I spotted Toni tied up. "After we got the Jones boy, can I keep her?" one of the little gothlings asked a woman in a serpent jacket. "Sure." she told him and I fought the ropes keeping me. "You know princess... I knew it wasn't much to take Topaz over there, but now we will get him."

She took my phone and said, "How cute. You and Sweet Pea till the end?" I rolled my eyes as she took my gag out, and then asked, "Whats the code?" I laughed, "Go to hell" She turned to the guy beside me and nodded. He stabbed my ribs and I screamed out. "What is it?" she asked again, "5-6-7-3-6-6" I stuttered out.

"Hello, lover boy. It's your old gal pal." She said and put him on speaker. "Penny? You picked a really bad time." Penny then said, "Oh, I heard. Riverdale, burning to the ground? It's tragic. How about we meet up and talk about it, hmm? Your old hangout, by the docks?" Jughead then asked, "Why the hell would I do that?"

"Because if you don't, I'll start carving up your girlfriend's face." Jughead then asked, "Betty?" Penny laughed, "Oh, please. Ponytail's a snooze! No, I mean your Southside Smurfette, and the princess. What or who do you think I should start with?" Toni then yelled out, "Tell her to go to hell, Jughead." Penny then said, "Hmm, maybe her tongue, huh? What about Hope?" she asked and turned to me as I said, "Don't listen to this bitch Juggie" The guy stabbed me again and I screamed out, "Come now. And alone. It'll just be me, Princess, and Pinkie here."

Jughead showed up and Penny called out, "Hi, Jones." Jughead looked at us, "Hope, Toni, are you okay?" I nodded, as Toni said, "Jughead, she's not alone." Jughead flicked his switchblade out, "Surprise!"

"You said it was just going to be the two of us." Jughead said, "I never go anywhere without back-up any more, not after what you did to me. Besides, we need to talk, all of us..." Penny told him. "There's nothing to talk about. I'm taking Hope and Toni and we're leaving." Jughead said, "Not so fast! I've been waiting to see you again for a long time." one of the Goulies said. "Get back, you hobgoblin!" Cheryl called out, as she raised her bow and arrow. "I brought back-up, too. Like I said, I'm taking Hope and Toni, and we're leaving."

"Untie them, you Serpent hag." Cheryl said, and Penny scoffed, "Take her, then. But remember, when all your friends are dead, I tried giving you a chance."

"Why do you keep coming back? What do you want?" Jughead asked, "The Southside. There's money to be made here in "The Town With Pep," if you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty." Jughead then asked, "So you're partnering with the Ghoulies to sell drugs on the Southside?" Penny smirked, "Bingo. So here's the offer I want you to take back to your dad and your tribe. The Serpents ship out tonight, or it's a showdown with the Ghoulies at Pickens Park at dawn. I'm fine either way." When Toni untied me we walked over to Cheryl.

---

We made it back to the Wyrm Toni, Cheryl, and I sat at the bar as they talked. One of the serpents gave me their jacket so I'd warm up. "It's time we end the Ghoulie scourge and that traitor, Penny Peabody permanently." Sweet Pea yelled out. "Sweet Pea, two hours ago your fight was with Reggie Mantle. Now you want us to go to war over territory that we don't even control anymore? This is Hiram Lodge's problem, not ours."

Toni then spoke up "So you're just gonna hand over Sunnyside Trailer Park, our home to Penny and the Ghoulies?" Jughead then asked, "Toni, I don't want us to die. A rumble with the Ghoulies right now? It's a suicide-run." Toni then said, "It's better than a coward's death."

"Don't we have to defend ourselves?" Sweet Pea yelled at Jughead. "Calm yourself..." Jughead started, "That's enough!" FP yelled, "I just got a call from the Sheriff's office.Fangs, uh... He didn't make it. He's gone."

"Fangs is dead?" Sweet Pea asked, "And we will mourn him, hell yeah, we will. But first, we will honor him. From what I just heard, it sounds like we need to put it to a vote. All those against going to war with the Ghoulies?" I didn't pay attention to the vote as I had a hand on my ribs to keep the blood from flowing. "And all those for giving them hell on the battlefield tomorrow?"

I stood up and everyone looked at me. "I.." I trailed off as I became light headed and took another step, but my legs became like jelly, as I fell. Sweet Pea caught me, as FP ran over. "Hope!" He said placing a hand on my cheek. "She looks like she saw a ghost." Sweet Pea told him. FP then moved the serpent jacket I had on and sighed. "We have to take her to the hospital right now" I turned to FP and whispered, "I'm sorry."