Chapter 8- The Outsiders

The Coopers. The Stepfords of Riverdale. High school sweethearts who got marriedand had two beautiful daughters, Polly and Betty... Until Jason Blossom happened. And now, we would hear from the person who was closest to him those days leading up to his disappearance... Polly Cooper.

How a casual conversation turned into an epic, forbidden romance. How, for reasons still murky, theirrespective parents tried to tear them apart. How their break-up was short-lived, because Polly soon learned she was pregnant with Jason's baby.

How they became secretly engagedwith his grandmother's blessing and her heirloom ring, and made plans to run away together, to start a new life. And how their dreams of escape went up in flames.

---------------------------

I sat at the piano as I played Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, as I played I focused on the white and black keys

I sat at the piano as I played Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, as I played I focused on the white and black keys. When I finished the song I let out a sigh of relief and heard clapping.

I turned saw Archie. "Oh, hey Archie" I said tucking hair behind my ear. "That was amazing Hope" he said and walked further in. "Can you teach me something?" he asked and I smiled. "Sure!" I told him and scooted over so he could sit next to me.

"Place your hands here" I told him and showed him. "Here silly" I told him before taking his hands and placing them on the keys. "And you're going to start like this" I said using his hands to play a few notes to Heart and Soul by Hoagy Carmichael.

"Then I join in" I said and played the higher notes. "Then you just keep doing that" I told him and Archie continued the regular, as I played the higher notes. "And that's it," I told him and he chuckled. "And that's it," I told him. Archie laughed and hugged me. It took a second before I hugged him back.

I grabbed my phone to see Jordan calling me. "I uh... Gotta take this. I'll see you later Arch." I told him and grabbed my bag as I slid to accept. "Hey. What's up" I asked and Jordan chuckled. "Just checking on you princess." I smiled as I reached my locker.

"Had a morning piano sesh practicing for this crazy recital on Greendale. Over a hundred pianist and they want me Jordan. Me." I boasted as I opened my locker and he laughed. "I'm proud of you babe. I can hear the excitement in your voice" he told me and I laughed. "I guess," I told him and he scoffed. "Alright, I gotta go. Love you" I said and he just says "Love you too. Bye"