★SCENARIOS - Remembering Them

Song for the chapter ^^^ Louis The Child - Love Is Alive (ft. Elohim) OORRR Sad Song - We The Kings(ft. Elena Coats)

Sorry for breaking your hearts like 5 years ago and then never giving yous a resolve lol. Tracer was done and one sentence plot line for all the others was all I had done, so finished this.

I'd like to make it clear - this does not mean this story is coming back, I'm just tying up loose ends that I probably should have done a while back.

[Not proof read]

It has been a couple of months since the accident, and you still can't remember anything but something triggers your memory.

Tracer-

Lena was kind enough to give you her bed and she slept on the sofa, you wanted to decline but she insisted and when you tried to turn the offer down she would become increasingly upset.

It is early in the morning and you're laying in her roo- well...she said it was yours as well...but you cant remember that. Sitting up in bed and looking around the room, even though you have been staying in he- the room, you never really looked around. Swinging your legs over to the edge of the bed to stand up.

The room was white with an orange wall at the head of the bed, the closet on the opposite side was split. One side she claimed was hers, and the other...yours. She always reminded you of stuff you supposedly did or had, but you always shook your head as you didn't remember. She struggles to look and or talk to you.

Looking down at the bedside table and grabbing your phone, clicking the power button seeing it is 6:58am, remembering Lena said she would wake up at 7 and make you a 'Propa English Breakfast' as she called it. Stuck in your thoughts you didn't even realize that she had already started cooking, the smell snuck its way into the room.

But the smell, you remembered the smell. Which is something you just cant pinpoint. Pausing to really take in the smell, to see if something comes back to you. Following the smell out the room, opening the door and turning to the kitchen.

Seeing Lena in an shirt way too big for her, standing by the stove. You've...you've seen this before. Two weeks into dating, Lena surprised you with a 'Propa English Breakfast'. You remember. The day you met. First kiss. When you moved in. Lena...

Trying to say something but unable to speak. You stop in your tracks as you start to become lightheaded, not enough to make you fall but enough to make your legs buckle slightly. You fall to your knees, obviously startling Lena with the sudden noise.

"(Y/N)?" She asks worriedly. Rushing around the corner of the kitchen counter. Her eyes meeting with yours.

"Lena" You smile.

"Are you alright?" She questions, walking to you and crouching in front of you.

You gently cup her face in your hands, admiring her perfectly placed freckles.

"How could I forget someone as perfect as you" You whisper, leaning forward and closing the gap between your lips. Her lips curling into a smile as she kisses back, wrapping her arms around the back of your neck.

A warm tear rolling onto your cheek. Pulling away.

"I missed you love" She says between sobs. You pull her in for a hug, to which she cries into your shoulder.

Sombra-

Hours and hours Sombra spent googling how to get your memories back, she wasn't going to let everything go easily. She's either spending time with you, or googling.

The funny part, is that over the 6 months since the accident, you've found yourself starting to like her. Lots of late night laughs, sharing pictures of cute animals. It was hard getting over the idea that there is a whole entire past of yourself you can't remember, but she's been great in helping you get through it.