Sombra X Male!Insane!Reader - Broken (P1)

A/N

Hi, I really didn't like how I wrote this one (I wrote this couple of weeks ago) I don't think its the best I could write. I really wasn't planning on publishing this but due to Mocks coming up (i.e tomorrow) I won't have time to write anything as I will be revising so you'll have to deal with this crappy story until I am able to write again :) I might rewrite this after the mocks but who knows :/

"Sombra I'm not messing around" Reaper growls "You cannot fuck this up"

"If its such a big thing, why don't you go do it yourself?" Sombra retorts, swinging around in one of the chairs in the meeting room.

Reaper glares at her, not giving an answer.

"Ugh, fine" She groans.

"Ship is leaving in 5" He mutters before heading towards the door.

"So who exactly am I breaking out?" She stands up following him out the room.

"(Y/N) (L/N) a dangerous man" He responds obviously not wanting this conversation to continue.

Sombra snorts at this. He stops in his tracks and turns around to face her.

"I'm not kidding Sombra, he has seen things that would turn anyone into a monster" He says taking a step towards her, to which her smile turns to her normal expression "Somehow he has kept control of himself, he is extremely dangerous but Moira believes after a few tests she can 'calm his mind'"

"Calm his mind?" She questions.

"Before his insanity took over his mind he was one of the best in the military, his fighting skills were described as 'incredible'" He pauses "Moira says she can turn him back, and if he refuses to help us" He smiles "We can torture him with the visions he sees from his insanity"

Sombra is usually fine with how Reaper enjoys the idea of conflicting pain, this was something that disturbed her.

Taking her leave, she heads towards the ship. Preparing to break you out.

Walking into the mental facility, laughing at the lack of security for people who are dangerous to people around them. The few security guards not even paying attention to whats happening around them. Cameras placed in ridiculous areas. She just casually walks down the corridor, leading to (Y/N)'s room...well...not really a room.

"At the end of the corridor is where he is" Reaper tells her on the comms.

Stopping at the door, she takes a deep breath in. Almost as if, she was scared.

She opens the door with the click of a finger, she smiles.

Looking into the room, seeing a man with chains on his wrists, attached to the walls. Stopping him from accessing the other side of the room, where the door was.

He just sits there, on his knees looking at the floor. He wasn't sleeping, but what was he doing.

"Aren't you in a bit of a pickle?" She laughs, grabbing the attention of the man. He looks up to her, and she gets a good look at his face.

Few scars and cuts on his face. (E/C) eyes, long/short (H/C) hair. His head was shaking occasionally, and he was smiling randomly and just twitching. Lunging at her but the chains refrained you.

Your POV  

You were so close to getting to them, the threat. You almost growl at them, standing your ground. Not letting yourself get attacked again, not again. 

Quickly your emotion changed from threatening to scared, backing into the corner covering your face.

"No no no no no no" You murmur to yourself, lunging at the person again. Still not close enough "NOT AGAIN" You yell "Please, I cant" Falling back to the floor, the only thing that's the same.

"I'm not here to hurt you" The person speaks.

"Get out of my head" You mutter "Get out, get out, get out" You keep telling yourself.

Head in hands, crying. Crying to the point where you were starting to fall asleep.

Talon Base

Looking through the one way mirror, on the other side (Y/N) strapped down onto a table with Moira over looking him. On the observing side, Sombra. Watching as Moira stabs needles into his arm, 'fixing him' as she likes to call it.