Mei X Fem!Reader - Awkward

Sorry if this is short :/

Mei POV:

"I really like you, like more than friends" I sigh "I was wondering if you-erm would...kinda wanna be like, erm my gi-girlfriend?" I say into the mirror.

"Why would she say yes to me?" I angrily sigh, she was coming over in 30 minutes to talk and watch movies. You know, what 'besties' do. What (Y/N) doesn't know is that i'm gonna try and tell her about I feel, even if she rejects me. I need to get it off my chest, the only person that knows about how I feel is Lena. She has always gently pushed me to get me to confess, she is honestly the reason why this is happening. I was never actually planning on confessing but, Lena can be very persuasive. She is a great person but she can be extremely pushy when it comes to these things.

That speedy lesbian.

I walk over to my couch and sit down taking out my phone scrolling through social media until I get a message off of Lena.

Your POV:

Well this is gonna be awkward, having a crush on someone and going over to theirs just you and them. Gotta go to hers now, unless you wanna be late.

"When you get here just let yourself in" She messages

Timeskip

At her door, taking a deep breath.

"Don't make this too awkward" You whisper to yourself. Opening the door to hear yelling.

"LOVE!"

"LENA, I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OVER"

"AWH LOVE, I WANTED TO SUPPORT YOU ON TELLING (Y/N) YOUR FEELINGS"

You blush, what?

"Lena! I told you I'm fine" 

Standing in the doorway as you see Mei and Lena come into view walking down stairs. Lena sees you and freezes, Mei looks at her.

"What the hell are you-" Lena turns her head and faces you, a blushing mess. Mei turns into a tomato within seconds.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Lena mutters "I'll just go" She tries to walk away but Mei grabs her by the arm.

"I-erm ah well" You blurt out, looking down and rubbing the back of your neck.

"Ok, can this not be awkward please?" Lena asks walking over to you.

"I er yeah?" You take a deep breath, still freaking out inside.

Does she actually like you? Is this a joke? What? Where's Santa? I mean what.

"So -"

"I like you too" You blurt out, instant regret. Lena goes wide eye and turns to Mei mouthing something, Mei looks up and smiles.

"R-really" Mei stutters.

You couldn't say anything just nodding, Lena laughs.

"I knew it!" She screams "You guys are just so awkward around eachother"

"Heh" You murmur.

"We placed bets on who would say it first" She giggles. You look up in surprise.

"Seriously?" You laugh, Mei joins in the laughter.

"Common then lets watch a movie" Lena says giddily jumping onto the sofa.

Mei POV:

Well...erm, that lesbian just made things....weird??  Or better? I don't know. She jumps onto the sofa turning a movie on. Y/N walks over to the couch but before she sat down she looked over at me and smiled then sat down.