Widowmaker X Child!Reader - Surprise

You are 8

4:20PM (Yes I just did that)

Widows POV:

I walk over to my sofa and sit down pulling the blanket over me, grabbing the remote and turn on the TV. I flick through the channels not finding anything of interest so I just watch the news.

*BRING BRINGIDY BRING*

I turn to the door and see someone standing outside of it, I stand up and walk over to the door to see Angela at the door. I open the door slowly and she seems rushed.

"Thank god your home!" She cried, I see that there is a kid standing next to her. I look down at the kid who seems shy and is avoiding eye contact.

"Vould you be able to look after (Y/N) for me please! Just one night I'm really busy" She pleads.

Your POV:

You look up at the woman and she is looking down at you, why is she blue?

"Please" Mum cries.

"Fine" The woman mutters moving out of the way for you to walk in. You look up at mum and she looks down at you and crouches.

"This is Amélie, she is going to look after you for the day, i vil pick you up tomorrow" She smiles, you frown.

"Why can't I stay with you mummy" You mutter fiddling with your coat buttons.

"Mummy is very busy" She sighs, she then stands up and faces the woman handing her a small bag with your name on it "This is her overnight things" She smiles, Amélie hesitantly took it.

"Bye bye mummy loves you!" Mum says crouching down and hugging you then letting go. She walks away and you stand there and watch. Once she reached the gate she turns and waves, you turn around and face the woman who was staring down at you. You look back down at your feet awkwardly.

"Come in then" She gestured for you to come in, you walk in and look around.

Widow POV:

I sigh knowing how whiny kids can be. I walk over to the couch and place the bag by the side and turn around to face (Y/N) and she is looking around fiddling with her coat. If I be nice hopefully she will not be an ass.

"Do you want to watch something" I say walking towards her then crouching in front of her, she looks at me and smiles.

"I don't mind" She says shyly. I smile, thank god she isn't picky. She then unbuttons her coat, I take it off her and put it on the table, she continue to look around the house and begins to explore. I don't mind it so I walk over to the couch and sit down, I then look over the back of the couch.

"Did you have tea?" I questioned, she turns around for a second then looks away again.

"No" She answers.

"Are you hungry?" I added.

"Kinda" She replies.

"Want popcorn" I smile, she turns around smiling and nods. I get up and walk over to the kitchen and make some popcorn in the microwave. (Y/N) walks over and stands on her tiptoes trying to see on the counter, I pick her up and put her on the counter.

"Want a drink?" I ask walking over to the fridge.

"Yes please" She mumbles and I notice she has a small lisp which I find cute (Lisps are fucking cute to me ok) 

I open my fridge and look for a drink, I see cola. I look over to the time. 4:40PM. Little bit late because then she would never fall asleep and Angela would get mad. I grab the orange juice and close the fridge then grabbing a glass, pouring it in. I then slide the glass over to (Y/N) and she smiles picking it up and taking a sip.

"Thanks" She mutters. The microwave starts beeping signifying that it's done. I open the microwave and take out the packet and open it pouring it into the bowl. I pick (Y/N) up and place her on the floor and hand her her drink she begins walking over the sofa as I grab the bowl of popcorn and follow. I sit down on the sofa and she sits near me, she places her drink on the side of the sofa and gets comfy as we watch Shrek 2.

Timeskip

I look over to see (Y/N) fast asleep, I grab the blanket and place it on her. I look up at the clock. 9PM (You watched many Shrek movies).

Your POV:

You wake up in the backseat of a car.

"Thanks againAmélie!" You hear your mum. You sit up and look out the door window to see Amélie you smile and wave, she sticks her tongue out at you. Mum gets in the car and turns around smiling and closes the door.

"Have fun?" She whispered. You are still looking out the window atAmélie smiling.

"Yeah" You say turning to mum smiling.