Pharah X Mercy - I'm fine

Pharah walking down the halls towards her shared room with Angela, after a longgggg day of running, flying she just wants to see Angela. Unluckily it was late 2:35am, so she might not be awake. Opening the door and peering in, all the lights off but someone was lying on the couch. Closing the door quietly and walking over to the couch to see Angela snuggled up in a blanket. Papers on the coffee table, work. She had been up and doing more work. A smile creeping onto Fareeha's face, she sighs calmly and puts her bag down next to the couch. Slowly picking Angela up making sure not to wake her, Angela's head slumped onto her chest.

Fareeha POV:

I open the bedroom door with my elbow, turning around and walking to the bed. Gently placing her down on the bed, I smile. I walk over to get changed into PJ's and I hear a soft moan, I turn my head to see Angela sitting up holding the blanket.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I whisper, grabbing a t-shirt.

"Mhh, It's fine I was probably only asleep for like....5 minutes anyways" She sighs. I take my top off and put the other one on, Angela gets up and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls away and looks at me, smiling I smile back until I notice her frowning.

"What?" I mutter, she puts her hand on your face feeling over the scratch I gained from today's battle.

"It's fine" I mutter, but she doesn't agree. She tilts my head facing the roof checking for more scratches. I grab her hand.

"I'm fine" I say looking down at her smiling, she forces a smile, I pull her towards me and kiss her on the forehead. 

"Please look after yourself" She mutters, she looks up at me.

"Ok" 

"Promise?"

"Promise" 

Standing there, holding each other. Angela's head in the crook of my neck.  It was all fine until I realized, she had actually fallen asleep standing up. Her cute quiet snoring, I chuckle to myself quietly. Picking her up bridal style really carefully to make sure I don't wake her. Walking over to the bed and placing her on her side of the bed, leaning over and turning the light off and crawl onto my side of the bed. Pulling the blankets up to Angela's chin, she turns over and faces me. Asleep but still so cute. I smile as I fall asleep.