Tracer X Male!Reader - Anger Problems

The reader has anger problems, sometimes it can get bad. Really bad. You and Lena have been dating for a year or so now, so she knows about your anger problems (Sorry if it's not exactly what you hoped for, I've never wrote about someone with anger issues and well...I'm not entirely sure on how to write it but I gave it a go)

You are sitting on the couch with coffee in your hand, your pug named crumpet (Lena's idea) resting his head on your lap. You are watching a horror movie, you see Lena in the corner of your eye walk into the kitchen. You look down to your dog who is snuggling his head under your leg, you turn back to the TV and a jumpscare happens. You jump slightly startling your dog and spilling coffee on you, you bite your bottom lip.

"Did it scare you love?" Lena laughs sleepily.

"Fuck sake" You mutter standing up making your dog confused and sit up, you walk over to the kitchen and to the sink. You throw your cup into the sink thankfully it didn't break.

"Fucking hell" You whisper angrily. Lena notices this and walks over to you and places a hand on your shoulder. The dog going mental on the couch.

"You alright love?" She says calmly. You turn to her and roll your eyes then walking over to the couch, grabbing the remote and trying to turn the TV off. The remote doesn't work.

"The batteries probably died love" She says quietly. You repeatedly click the power button getting frustrated and threw the remote on the floor. You quickly realize your mistake and turn to Lena.

"I'm sorry" You mutter and quickly grab the remote and the pieces that smashed off.

"It's fine love" She smiles and walks over to you and crouches down next to you, you smile back. You stand up and grab spare batteries off of the table, you put the batteries in as Lena watches. You click the back on and point it to the TV and press the button, finally it turned off. You sigh in relief.

"You alright love" She smiles, you turn towards her and smile. She pulls you into a hug, her arms around your neck and your arms around her waist. You both stay like that for a while until you realize that Lena had actually fallen asleep, you were holding her up. You laugh to yourself and pick her up bridal style, her head slumped against your chest. The dog was running around by your feet You walk to the bedroom and lay her down, placing the blanket on her as she slept. You smile to yourself and kiss her on the forehead, she smiles. The dog jumps onto the bed next to Lena and lays down, his head on her leg. You pet him and leave the room closing the door quietly.

Sorry this is so short but, I didn't really have a good idea. Maybe if I get a good idea i'll do another one or maybe even if Lena had anger problems.