Tracer X Fem!Reader - Late Night Walks [P1?]

A long stressful day at Overwatch, all the members were agitated and needed to be away from others. So Winston told everyone to go home, everyone to get out the base and take a break. So you followed the orders and went back to King's Row, in your apartment. The last mission didn't go as expected and the team just split apart and no one was listening to the plan, but you can't blame anyone as the entire team has been awake for more than 24 hours. Unlucky for you, you were having issues sleeping. Laying in bed, staring at the ceiling for hours. Sometimes getting 1 or 2 hours of sleep if lucky.

Eventually after many hours of laying there in silence you decided to go on a walk to the nearby park, checking the time and not being surprised in the slightest when your phone read 

2:35am

Getting changed into comfortable attire that was suitable enough to go outside in, but not bothering too much as the chance of someone seeing you was very small. Slipping on your shoes, tying the laces and standing up. Grabbing keys and phone, heading on your way.

Opening the door and locking it, walking down the stairs quietly as your reputation with the neighbors is good. Making it to the bottom and walking out into the outside (wow what a surprise) breathing in the fresh air and putting your earbuds in, beginning your journey as you fiddle with your phone for a good song. Eventually settling for

Blackbear - sniffing vicodin in paris

Mouthing the lyrics as your eyes scan across the empty streets, seeing a few lights on in windows. As you were looking around you notice someone on the opposite side of the road, walking in the same direction as you, headphones in and wearing a hoodie. Waiting for them to walk under a light post to get a better look at them.

They walk under and just as you realize who it is, they turn and see you too.

Lena Oxton

Giving a warm smile and waving at her, she looks a bit confused at first but then realizes.

"(Y/N)" She speaks, loud enough for you to hear her but not too loud. She jogs over the road to meet you, giving you a hug before you could say anything.

"Hey Lena" You reply, wrapping your arms around her. Letting go after a couple of seconds, she pulls away.

"What are you doing up so late love?" She asks with a smile. Taking her earbuds out to hear you better, putting her phone in her hoodie pocket.

"I could ask you the same thing" You chuckle lightly.

"Just felt like I should go on a walk, dunno why" She replies, then looking at you for a response to her original question .

"Just having trouble sleeping" You admit, scratching the back of your head.

"So where you going?" She inquired, continuing the walk in the direction you were both heading in. You following.

"Just going to the park" You answered, she smiles in delight.

"Me too" Her cheeks were now a light pink, hard to see but visible.

"So...got any plans for this 'break' we have?" You questioned, glancing at her.

"Nah, it was a bit of a surprise that we got a break so I didn't plan nothin" She sighed "you?"

"Same really, nothing special...unless you count binging on netflix" You joked, earning a smile from Lena.

Walking into the park, looking around at the dimly lit slides and swings. Instantly walking over to the swings and plopping yourself down, swinging yourself lightly back and forth.

Lena follows in your steps and sits down on the other swing, swinging lightly. Her hair moving in the wind, her brown eyes glimmering from the light of the light post.

Timeskippeth

Checking the time

3:55am

Time really does fly by when having fun.

At this point you and Lena were just sitting on the bench, she was leaning on your shoulder. Clearly tired.

"I think its time to go to bed Lena" You chuckled, Lena groaning in denial "Common Lena, you're clearly tired"

You stand up, facing the bench and to see Lena giving you puppy eyes or a tired attempt and puppy eyes. Still cute though. Offering her a hand up, she gladly takes it. But doesn't let go, and interlocks her fingers with yours.

Standing by your side, she smiles. You smile back in return, beginning the walk back to Lena's house.

After walking in silence for approximately 10 minutes, it wasn't awkward. Not in the slightest. Just enjoying the company of each other. 

Making it to her door, she rummages her hand into her pocket and pulling out some keys. With a little Overwatch key-chain and a heart as well. 

"Do you wanna come inside love?" She murmured, making eye contact with you. Smiling tiredly, but yet adorably.

"Y-yeah" You gushed, a little shocked by the question. Not expecting it.

She break the eye contact and opens the door, letting you in first and closing the door behind her.

Well hey there, it's been a while lol. (God I really can't stay consistent with this book can I?)

From now on, this book is just gonna get randomly updated. Just whenever I feel like it, or have the time to do so.

Anywhoo, hope you liked my attempt at writing today? I tried, sorry if its not as good. But oh well, also the rankings on this book is freaking insane!

#116 in Oneshots out of 16.4k stories (holy hell)

#16 in Overwatch out of 1.9k stories 

#50 in Scenarios out of 1.8k stories

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this and I hope you have a good day :)