★SCENARIOS - Proposal

Song has nothing to do with scenario, just sharing a good song. (I'm probably gonna do this for every Scenario, just give you guys a song to enjoy) 

Tracer-

You've just finished a battle, it was a pretty easy one. 

"Group Photo" Winston announces, he winks over at Lena.

"Ok loves!" She is grinning from ear to ear, you look at her confused before turning back to the camera.

"3" Lena grabs something out of her pocket.

"2" She takes her arm off of your waist, turning to you. You look at her.

"1" She gets down on one knee, revealing a black box.

You instantly know whats happening, you put your hands over your mouth. She opens the box, showing a ring.

The camera flashes, you didn't care.

"(Y/N) (L/N)...Will you marry me" She says smiling, her tone was so serious you wanted to laugh. 

"Yes" You smile, another flash from the camera.

Lena smiles standing up, she takes your hand and puts the ring on your finger. She looks at you.

She wraps her arms around your waist pulling you in for a passionate kiss, you wrap your arms around her neck. 

Another flash.

Everyone is cheering.

Sombra-

It was nothing big for her, but it was quite soon in the relationship. You just weren't expecting it quite yet.

You were just laying on your bed, Sombra was out on a mission so you were just waiting for her to come home. Scrolling through Instagram as per usual.

Your phone flashes to blackness, and a familiar icon appears in purple. You smile to yourself knowing that she was coming back now, or already here.

The icon disappears and more writing shows up in purple with 2 boxes underneath.

"Will You Marry Me?"

Your heart practically stopped beating, then resumes at a faster pace. You sit up facing away from the door.

She appears in front of you, you look up to see her smiling.

"Well?" She asks, sitting on your lap. Wrapping her arms around your neck.

"Y-yes" You smile, she smirks. Pressing her lips to yours, pushing you back on the bed. 

Zarya-

It was more of a mutual decision, there was no proposing. You both just decided to get married, but she did bring it up first.

You and her were weightlifting in the gym, when she stops. You carry on.

"Do you think we should get married?" She asks casually. You look up at her smirking.

"Are you proposing?" You say with a grin, going back to lifting.

"I'm suggesting it" She says continuing what she was doing.

"Well my answers yes" You both look up and smile.

Whilst Lena is in the corner standing there like "what the fuk"

Pharah-