★SCENARIOS - When you're stressed

Tracer-

She can easily tell if your stressed, she will surprise you will ice cream and movies. If you don't want to watch a movie she will make a bubble bath and she will give you massages. 

Sombra-

She will pirate movies for you, she will hack very important files whilst making cringey flirtatious pickup lines trying to make you laugh. If non of that works and your still sad/upset/mad she will tickle you, and with those god damn long ass nails you bet your ass you will giggle.

Zarya-

If your in the middle of work she will make you stop, no matter how important. If you try and stop her she will just pick you up and drag you to bed and cuddle, she loves when your happy if your sad/stressed she hates it.

Pharah-

She will take you on a roof to watch the stars, walking around looking at pretty things. If you don't want to go outside she will spend the day with you cuddling, and playing with your hair. She loves doing that because you always blush, making her smile.

Mercy-

She will make you hot chocolate or get you wine/alcoholic beverage. She will take the day off work and spend it with you, giving you kisses all day. She will do what ever you want (wait that sounded sexual OML) 

D.Va-

If she had a stream she will postpone it to the next day or however long, when your stressed it makes her sad because she misses your smile so much. Cuddles and selfies and 100% video games all day.