Tracer X Male!Reader - Too close

Just a quick trip to the shop turns into a near death experience.

1:35PM

You and the group are in the main room just talking and laughing Lena sitting next to you, she laughs at a joke you make making you smile.

"I'm gonna get a packet of crisps want a packet?" You say standing up and looking down at Lena.

"Yeah Cheese and Onion" She smiles leaning back on the sofa. You walk over to the kitchen and go into the cupboard looking for crisps but not finding anything.

"Ugh" You mutter, you close the door and stand up walking back over to Lena.

"There is none, i'll go to the shop and get some" You walk over to the door and open it.

"Ok love!" She smiles looking over the sofa. You smile and walk outside and begin your walk to the shop which was about a 5 minute walk. You put your earphones in and carry on walking listening to your music.

You open the door to the shop, there was no one in there apart from the cashier. They don't notice you so you just walk to the crisp isle, looking for a big packet of cheese and onion as well as (fav crisps). You grab the two packets and walk to the cashier but he was gone. You look around and he is nowhere to be seen, you turn back around to see a guy with a gun. You go to duck behind the counter but he shoots you.

"AH" You yell, you fall to the ground and see the hooded man who had just shot you run. You look under the counter door and the guy is on the blood bleeding from the neck, he had been stabbed in the neck. You look down at where you had been shot and see blood everywhere, you grab your phone out your pocket. You know the ambulance would take too long, you would bleed out before they got there. You call Lena.

Ring...

Ring...

Rin-

"Hi love!"

"L-ll...Lena" You wheeze coughing up blood.

"(Y/N)???" She cries.

You try and reply but you just cough up blood, you drop your phone from the loss of blood. You can hear Lena yelling down the phone, your eyelids getting heavier and heavier until you just can't keep them open anymore.

Your eyes flicker open until your eyes get used to the light, you look around and notice that your in the Overwatch medic base. You see hair in your face quickly realizing that it was Lena's. She was lying on the bed next to you with an arm wrapped around your chest. You smile, you use your other hand to stroke her hair. She snuggles her head into the crook of your neck, she looks up at you and sees that your awake and blushes.

"I'm sorry..I-I was just tired an-"

"No no it's fine" You say interrupting her, she smiles awkwardly then resting her head back on your chest.

"I really thought I was going to lose you love" She whispers.

"I'm not going to leave anytime soon, especially over crisps" You laugh. She giggles, then looks at you.

"Why did you call me...you could have called the ambulance" She whispers.

"Honestly, I thought that..." You sigh looking into her beautiful eyes "I thought I was actually going to..die" You whisper, she looks at you and leans towards you and locking lips with you. You kiss back, the door opens but you don't hear it.

"Ahem" You pull away and look at the door and see Angela standing there with her hands on her hips. Lena looks at the door and then sits up blushing madly.

"Well...." Angela smiles "Your find to walk around your clothes are on the chair" She added.

"I-thanks" You stutter, she smiles and Lena is still looking at the ground. Angela leaves closing the door behind her.

Lena looks towards you blushing.

"I'm glad your Ok love" She whispers.

"Me too" You smile.