Widowmaker X Fem!Reader - Lonely

Walking out your room early in the morning, going to get breakfast first. Checking around making sure no one else was here, thankfully no one was up yet. Walking over to the kitchen a door shuts, sounding like it came from the rooms. Continuing walking regretting every step, opening the cupboard grabbing a bowl. Opening a draw and grabbing a spoon, closing it then reaching over and opening the fridge and taking the milk then closing the fridge. Turning back around to be met by Widow, inches away from your face.

"Your up early" She mutters smiling a bit, then she walks over to the toaster and putting a slice of bread in it. Blush covers your face in seconds, luckily she was looking another direction. Placing your bowl down on the counter and grabbing the cereal, pouring it into the bowl then the milk. Leaning over to the fridge and putting the milk back in, closing the door. Grabbing the bowl and spoon you make your way over to the tables, sitting in the furthest one away from Widow. Beginning to eat your cereal quickly noticing Widow's occasional glances over at you whilst waiting for her toast. Ignoring it by the sound of a door closing yet again coming from the rooms, not even bothering to turn and see who it is because of the loud stomping. Reaper, he walks past you with a chuckle and walks over to the kitchen joining Widow. What Reaper had done to Widow was wearing off slowly, your the only one she has told. She act's her 'Brainwashed' way when Reaper or anyone else is around, she only smiles when she is around you because she is scared someone will tell Reaper and do it again. Whilst in your little trance staring at your cereal Widow had came and sat in front of you, without you even noticing. Friendship was limited here, only Widow talks to you everyone else thinks your weird. It's better than Overwatch, everyone trying to be all nice and jolly trying to drag everyone outside. Making friends has been hard ever since mom and dad have died, at a young age kids at school thought you killed them. No one ever talked to you, voices started to talk in your head. 

Widow waves a hand in front of your face taking you out of your trace, looking up at her and giving a weak smile.

"How come you get all red when I see you?" She asks out of nowhere. Blood rushing to your cheeks "Like that" She says as she notices your red cheeks.

"I, er" You sigh, looking down at the table fiddling with the now empty bowl, taking a deep breath.

"You Ok?" She asks worryingly.

"Yeah, I just" You look up at her "I..."

"What?"

"I, I...I lik-"

A loud explosion erupts from the upper floor, you and Widow quickly standing up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET READY" Reaper screams angrily as he put's his mask on and disappearing. Widow looks at you and nods then rushes to her room, you quickly do the same rushing into your room. Slamming the door closed and putting your suit on (What ever you want, but it must contain a helmet like thing. Like soldier 76's) You put the mask on and grab the pistols, opening the door and looking around for the opposition. It was silent, nervously taking steps out of the room and scanning around looking for heat signature...not finding anything. A loud explosion comes from above, quickly looking up to the roof falling down. Not having any time to react the roof hits your body, pinning you down to the ground. Consciousness leaving quickly, eyes closed.

Eyes opened as voices are yelling at each other from outside the rubble you were pinned under.

"SHE IS PROBABLY DEAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" A angry voice said, assuming it was Reaper.

"She didn't do anything to help" The Spanish woman said. Rumble from in front of your face starts to move and light starts creeping through the pieces of the roof was moving. The piece in front of your face moved, light came in blinding you. A figure moves in front of the light, eyes focusing on figure. It's Widow, you blink as you see a smile creep across her face. Luckily Reaper wasn't looking over where she was. She pushes the rubble keeping you down off, freeing your arm you push everything off and attempt to stand up. Pain strikes through your leg, you fall down but Widow catches you. Looking at your leg seeing the trousers you were wearing turn a dark shade of red, fuck.

"Shit" You mutter under your breath. She gently puts you down then walks to your side, checking your leg. She grabs your jacket and wraps it around your leg, she gives you a look. You nod in response, she pulls it tight and you yell in pain. She quickly picks you up and stands up, Sombra and Reaper looking over in disgust. You hide your face even though you still have the mask on, she walks over to the medic bay...well, whats left of it. She kicks the door in and walks over the door placing you down on one of the tables, she begins to look through the cupboards for something. Loosing blood rapidly, eyes getting heavier, harder to stay awake.

"Wido-"

"Call me Amélie" She says interrupting you, turning around with a bottle of what looked like painkillers.

"Amélie...I don't think I'll make it through this one" You sigh, she walks over in front of you. Inches away from your face, she takes your mask off and places it next to you on the table. She looks into your eyes worryingly.

"I just wanted to say" She cut you off with her kissing you, her cold lips against yours. Kissing back instantly, her hand resting on your waist and the other on your good leg. She pulls away with tears in her eyes, your eyelids getting so heavy. You blink.

Time skip

Opening your eyes to a dimly lit room, warmth on your hand. Turning your head to seeAmélie resting her head on your lap, her hand in yours. Looking around the room to see that your in the medic bay, the door and blind closed. Just you and her, you look at the clock. 4:55am.Amélie lifts her head up and looks towards you, she blinks a few times and see sees you. She smiles brightly and holds your hand tighter.

"You alright" You ask, she had a few cuts on her face.

"Me?" She laughs "It's you I should be worried about" She chuckles, leaning forward more. You blush lightly still smiling. She leans forward more and locks lips with you, she smiles in the kiss. She pulls away.

"I'm here for you OK?" She smiles "I don't want you feeling lonely, I care too much to see you sad" 

You smile back in response.

Ehhghghghghggghghgh

That Happened