Tracer X Fem!Reader - You can sing?

Sitting in your room facing away from the door listening to music until AJR-Weak came on, you smile about the fact everyone was on a mission so you could sing as loud as you want.

"No thank you...is what I should have said, I should be in bed"

"But, temptations..of trouble on my tongue"

"One sip"

"Bad for me"

"One hit"

"Bad for me"

"One kiss"

"Bad for me"

"But I give in so easily"

"And no thank you"

"Is how it should've gone"

"I should stay strong"

"But I'm WEAK"

"And what's wrong with that"

"Boy OH boy, I love it when I fall for THAT"

"I'm WEAK"

Lena POV:

I walk into the main room and stretch as I've just gotten back from a mission, I smile knowing I'll see (Y/N). God she is the best girlfriend, I see her and she just makes me smile. I walk over to our room but I can hear music coming from the other side of the door, I put my head against the door and listen.

"One sip"

"Bad for me"

Is...is that (Y/N) singing? I open the door quietly and see her looking out of the window sitting on the bed singing.

"One hit"

"Bad for me"

"One kiss"

"Bad for me"

Her voice is amazing, why didn't she tell me. I notice she is drumming against the side of the bed in tune with the song. I know she plays the guitar and drums and she is AMAZING at it, but she has always said she can't sing.

"But I give in so easily"

I close the door quietly.

"And no thank you"

"Is how it should have gone"

"I should stay strong"

She stands up looking out the window still singing.

"But I'm WEAK"

  "And what's wrong with that"  

  "Boy OH boy, I love it when I fall for THAT"  

  "I'm WEAK"  

"Ooohh ahhhh ayayay"

She turns around and sees me, I smile.

"LENA" She yells blushing madly as she walks over to turn the song off but I stop her.

"Since when could you sing?" I ask, she looks away still blushing.

"How long were you listening for?"

"A minute or so" I answer, she looks up and then face palms. She falls back on the bed.

"AHHHHH" She yells.

Your POV:

"Your AMAZING" She giggles.

"Mhmmmm" You yell into your hands. You feel Lena crawl on top of you and she sits on your stomach, she pulls your hands away from your face and pins them down either side of your head. You squirm around trying to get her off but she is wayy too strong.

"You should sing more" Lena giggles. You blush madly as Lena smiles at you. She leans down and her soft lips lock with yours, you kiss back passionately. You feel her smile in the kiss making you smile and suddenly you were both laughing uncontrollably, she lies on top of you laughing so hard she is crying.

You both eventually calm down and Lena looks up at you, you look down at her.

"But you really should sing more" She smiles.

"If it makes you happy, i'll sing all day" You say kissing her forehead. She chuckles and rests her head on your chest, your hands still linked together.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"Love you more"