Chapter 13: Preparations to Leave

Dawne POV:

It has been two weeks since the war has started. Laxus and I have been taking out the other side as stealthily as possible. His lightning is hard to conceal though.

"Well done we're almost done defeating them." Akira says to me and Laxus.

"I'm glad Laxus is here to help us." I say smiling.

"Although I hate to admit it I am too." Akira replies nodding towards him. Laxus blushes a little bit scratching the back of his head. I chuckle kissing his cheek. He blushes hardcore. Akira growls and I jump back.

"Sorry." I say embarrassed. Laxus laughs heartily. I glare up at him. We hear chaos in the camp.

"The rhinos are back." Reyne growls.

"Enough I'll take him head on!" Laxus says.

"Ehhh!?" I say.

"I'm sick of those things." Laxus says and I shrug.

"Kick his ass man." Shutaru says having a new scar to match his uncle's except he's actually blind in an eye now. He got it from a renegade tiger. Though he won the fight. Laxus and him have become good fighting buddies over these two weeks ever being surrounded. They always fight their way out.

"Alright I'm behind you all the way, love." I say grinning. He goes out into the the main camp. The fight between him and the rhino goes like this. Rhino charge, Laxus electrocute.

"Okay so we storm the rest of their camp tonight!" I say and everyone nods. I let Laxus tell everybody the plan we came up with while I take a nap. I haven't slept at all since this shit started. I think I've maybe got an hour of sleep in two weeks. Laxus comes into the tent with me.

"Laxuuuusssss." I whine. He sighs and pats my head laying next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks noticing me crying non-comically.

"Ugh I don't wanna lose anyone today."

"It'll be fine we'll be there. The both of us plus Shutaru, Kichiro and Brave are worth a whole fucking army." Laxus says and I chuckle. Him and my brothers are an amazing team.

"Mom please wake us up later." I send to Astral and she sends a confirmation. I fall asleep my head on Laxus arm.

Time skip of four hours brought to you by: GO TO BED MOTHERFUCKER IK ITS 4AM WHERE YOURE AT

"Wake up now." Astral growls.

"Thanks mom." I say smiling she nods. Our communication lacrima goes off.

"Hey we're almost done!"

"You guys are on Fairy Tail team B for the grand magic games. Show up as soon as your done." The Master says and I salute.

"Grand magic games?" Laxus asks me.

"I'll explain when we're done." I reply and he nods. (Sorry guys author-dumbass<me is lazy af so I'm just gonna leave the ass kicking imagining to you)

"So grand magic games?" Laxus asks me.

"It's a ranking thing to become best guild."

"Why are we team B the fuck?" Laxus asks angrily. I chuckle.

"Probably because we get to tell team A what to do for a day if we win." Gajeel says once he hears us. We got back in an hour.

"YO WHAT!? HAHAHAHAHA." I let out a cackle.

"Are you okay?" Juvia asks me as I'm grinning like a fucking moron.

"HAHAHA. I get those two losers to do my errands all day. FUCK YEAH I'M OKAY. OH AND I GET TO STICK IT TO THOSE TWIN DRAGON MOTHERFUCKERS." I yell into the air as everyone backs away from me. "Uhhhhh...." I look behind me and scratch the back of my head embarrassed.

"It's been a long 7 years I understand her feelings." Macao says and I raise a big ass beer mug in his general direction.

"Woah you can probably out drink Cana!" Gajeel says and I smirk.

"Anyways ain't you guys gotta get training? Gotta catch up?"

"You're coming with me babe." Laxus says knowing why I'm acting weird.

"Why?" I ask before he grabs my hand.

"Just trust me will ya?" Laxus replies and I nod naively. He takes me back to his place and tell the Raijinshu they start training in two days. He lays me on the bed then lays next to me and we fall asleep exhausted from everything that's happened lately. We actually sleep for two days straight.

I wake up first and start playing with Laxus hair. It's a lot softer than I imagined. I wonder if he's as happy being with me as I am being with him.

"Good morning babe." Laxus says and I smile as he kisses me.

"Good morning to you."

"You playing with my hair felt good." He says and I blush unprepared for that comment. He chuckles.

"Baka!" I say playfully slapping him. We both laugh and I take a shower while he gets his stuff together and vice versa.

"Um are you sure you want me coming along with you guys?" I ask and he nods.

"We're on a grand magic games team so you need to train too."

"Hai hai." I say smiling a bit. He kisses me passionately. I blush a little bit kissing him right back as we battle for dominance. He moves away from my lips to my neck. Searching for the perfect place to put a hickey. He kisses everywhere searching for my spot. He finally finds it and has me unable to control a moan.

"That was a sexy moan." He purrs. "Let's wait until after the grand magic games. I'll get to tell you what to do instead of the other team." I can't help a submissive nod and he chuckles. I slap my face a couple of times bringing me back down to earth.

"How'd you know that I'm a well you know?"

"I've known you pretty much your whole life Dawne you think I wouldn't notice by now." He says simply and I blush.

"Well at least everybody at grand magic games will know I'm yours." I say looking at the hickey. He nods smirking.