Chapter 11: 7 years

In the past seven years I've really had to step up. During the grand magic games, taking S-class quests and keeping debt collectors off of Fairy Tail's back.

"It's taxing time." The guild Twilight Ogre says. I summon Raph, Astral, Akira, Teritoria, and Kuma, the bear.

"Say that again!" I say glaring down at them.

"Shit she's here this time. Let's run!" They yell and I laugh.

"Dawne welcome back. Did you finish that ten year?"

"Actually I did surprisingly."

"Awesome!! We should be getting more requests because of that." Macao says and I give him a thumbs up.

"Why is Blue Pegasus Christina here by the way?"

"What?"

"It's floating above the guild." As I say that Ichiya falls to the ground saying "I'm Ichiya just for you ~mennnn" the trimester follow him scolding him. I allow everyone except for Raph to disappear. I sit next to him giving off a menacing air so the trimen won't hit on me.

"Aww Dawne and Laki looking as beautiful as ever."

"Why are you all here?" I ask smiling a little amused.

"Well something in Fiore's eternano reading matches Christina."

"So in other words Tenroujima still exists." Ichiya says. I can't stop myself from crying.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Tenroujima still exists." I start bawling my eyes out. Laki hugs me to her.

"I don't have to be s-class anymore. No more ten year quests no more missing Laxus, Cana and the others." I cry uncontrollably. Everybody else starts crying a little too.

"Are you okay?" Raph asks me and I nod.

"Me, Bisca, Alzack, Warren, Jet and Droy will go. Macao think you can defend the guild till we get back?" I ask and he nods. We all get on Christina and fly back to the place where Tenroujima is supposed to be. A girl floating in the air brings Tenroujima back to the world. I can't stop myself and spread my wings flying down to it. Yes I've made an obscene amount of contracts including magical birds and a whale. I'm a little OP at this point. I follow the girl and find Natsu.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask and she smiles.

"They're all here. I used everybody's thoughts and bonds and unwavering faith to activate Fairy Sphere one of Fairy Tail's three great magics to defend them."

"Thank you so much."

"Good job defending the guild in the time they were gone. You have turned into a better mage than I could have ever thought of Dawne." The first master says and I cry. The others find the wizards they were most hoping to see and I find Laxus. I start crying.

"Laxus." I say tackling him with a hug.

"Umm Dawne?" He asks confused. I nod crying.

"Geez you look different."

"Yeah, I'm a little OP at this point."

"A little she says." Laki says teasing me.

"Hey you've gotten stronger too!"

"Says the girl who completed a ten-year!"

"You completed a ten-year!?" Laxus asks looking at me surprised. I nod smiling.

"What happened to the Dawne I could protect?" He asks cutely and I laugh. I kiss his cheek blushing.

"Well now I can protect you!" I say grinning.

"Also does this mean your my age now?" He asks and I nod. "Good lord, I guess we were really gone for seven years."

"It was long and hard, but at least for that time I kept us from falling too hard. But we are still the weakest guild in Fiore. I've been dealing with all of my contracts business, turf wars, wars in general, raising young and just in general helping my contracts when needed. Of course they help me too, but it's been a rough few years. I haven't been able to help the guild when I was needed the most." I explain a bit melancholic. We all go onto the ship and I show off my new powers to the Tenroujima group. They all oo and ah at me as I laugh. Then we get back home.

"Romeo you've gotten bigger."

"Welcome back Natsu-nii, everyone!" Romeo says crying. I smile patting his head.

"They're back little one." He cries on me and I smile rubbing his hair.

"You two have gotten closer." Fried says and I nod.

"He's basically my little brother."

"Fight me Dawne!!" Natsu yells.

"Mmm with or without my contracts? I can probably beat you in your current state both ways." I say sighing.

"Your so different!" Bickslow says and I shrug.

"I don't care just fight me!"

"Alright, alright." I say sighing. Then I notice Laxus watching me with a hesitant look on his face. I smile at him. He looks away blushing. I laugh and Natsu and I go outside. I flip my wings out and he blasts at me. I dodge it flying at him quickly. I kick the top of his head accidentally knocking him out.

"Can I fight you Erza?" I ask Erza.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Can I fight you?"

"Very well I do want to fight you in your current state." She says and I grin excitedly. She requips her Heaven's Wheel armor and we go at it. The battle lasts a long time. 30 minutes at least before I use my roar.

"The roar worthy of dragons." I say roaring very loudly she covers her ears and I manage to defeat her.

"That was a dragon's roar. Do you know a dragon?"

"No, it's a combination of many of my contracts." I reply lying quickly. It's not time for them to know yet.

"Anybody else want a go?" I ask and everybody shies away from me. Well besides other S-class. I laugh. "Also Lucy, don't worry I'm not stealing your main thing but I do want you to meet my Nikola."

"You have a Nikola?!"

"Yeah." I call him out using a key.

"Pu-puuunnn."

"Aww he's so cute!!"

"Right? I got his key on a whim three years ago! His name is Tinfoil. Isn't that right Tinnyyyy!!!" I say petting him.

"Thanks for showing him!!" Lucy says and I grin. I go back in the guild as does everybody else except for Gildart's and the master.