Chapter 8: I Get Scolded By The Clan

"No, just no youngling." Arthur says staring at me.

"I know he's not good for me. I know. But he's changed, and sweet and amazing." I say honestly.

"No. None of us think that he's any good for you." Ryce says angrily.

"I know he's not." I know already but I really love him so much but I can't. It's not a good idea, and besides that he left me on one mission. But he's been with me for so many more.

"What happened to Gray?"

"I still like him too. But there is a girl who genuinely loves him, and she wants to be with him the rest of her life. I'm not sure I want that with him." I explain pulling my legs to me as I sit down.

"Ne-San you're just asking for trouble if you date him." Brave says and I look at him. I scratch my head violently trying to think. I take a deep breath in and breathe out remembering what he did, then I sober up. Do I really want to be next to his side when he didn't stay by mine?

Laxus POV: (Oh you thought this story was only gonna be in Dawne's POV WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG HAHAHA)

I laugh as I chug down a beer.

"And then they decide to destroy the bridge. The whole entire fucking bridge!" A drinking friend tells me and I keep chuckling. I've been hearing stories about Fairy Tail ever since I left and all of them sound like Natsu.

"Laxus this ain't funny I have to rebuild the whole thing!!" Drew whines and I smirk.

"Would you like some help?" I ask.

"You'd actually help us lowly workers?"

"Y'all make the world go round so yeah." I say and he looks at me relieved and surprised.

"A mage would make things go faster."

"Hey do you have any stories about the Beast Tamer?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No ones heard from her in awhile, it sounds like she's been off training hard in some other world or something." He says and I nod. I haven't been able to get my mind off her. What I did was inexcusable, but she seemed happy the last time I saw her. I think the wolf that stopped us was Akira her wolf family dad. She looked so embarrassed to be caught with me. I chuckle thinking about it. It's probably good that I got banished, Gray would be able to take care of her better than me. I get so drunk that Drew has to help me back to my apartment.

"Thanks Drew." I say and he nods as I lay down.

"Tomorrow morning 8'o clock sharp." He says and I nod back. It's been awhile since I was banned. The next day I wake up at 7:30 and get ready throwing some clothes on. Putting my jacket on the chair in my room. I walk out and go to the damaged bridge.

"So what can I do Drew?" I ask. He immediately sets me to work. Around lunch time I hear a howl.

"Growlll"

"He gave me special permission to come see you." Dawne says tackling me for a hug. She kisses my cheek blushing.

"What the hell? Your girlfriend Laxus?" Drew asks me and I rub the back of my head. 

"I wish. But can he take an hour off?" Dawne asks and Drew nods. We walk around town as a very big over protective wolf with scars, follows us watching me every step of the way.

"I'm sorry about him. He's just overprotective. Especially around you. Did you hear about the S-class exam coming up?"

"No I didn't, who alls gonna be in it?"

"I hope me, Natsu, Gray, Fried, and I'm not sure who else will be a candidate."

"Probably Cana she's been trying for years." I reply and she gives me the biggest grin.

"I can't wait for master to let you back. Next year you might even be an examiner." She says and I look at her taken aback.

"Do you really think he'll let me back?"

"Oh yeah eventually you're gonna be back. Although I can't say much for the current state of Fairy Tail, seeing as I've been gone awhile. 2nd time this year I've taken time off to figure myself out. On the bright side I've joined two more clans. I'll be a hell of an enemy." She says and I laugh.

"I'm glad. Well I should be getting back to help the guys with the bridge."

"Oh yes." She says realizing the time. "Tundra just for five minutes pleaseeeee!" He growls and nods.

"Yay you earned his approval today." She says as the wolf disappears.

"Where'd he go?"

"Back to our clan." She says hugging my arm.

"Why are you in such a good mood to see grumpy old me?" I ask huffing.

"Haha, because I missed you what's wrong with that?" She asks as we head back.

"Well nothing." I say looking away.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." She says and I look back down at her. I kiss her goodbye and her whole face turns bright pink.

"Now who's cute when they're embarrassed?" I say chuckling. She punches my arm playfully and disappears as well. That woman's going to be the death of me.