Chapter 10: The Snow Leopard Clan

After I had announced I was staying with the snow leopards we went back to their territory and I got to meet Reyne's wife. She and I quickly got along. And by quickly I mean we make a contract within a half hour of knowing each other.

"I can see why you want her to join the clan." Teritoria says to Reyne and he nods as little cubs come running up.

"Aww hi." I say and I start rough housing with them. I laugh having some fun.

"She talked Weston into giving us some more hunting ground." Reyne explains to Teritoria.

"Perfect." Teritoria purrs as I play with the cubs some more before joining them.

"So how do I join the clan if you'll let me?"

"Oh don't worry honey, it's already been agreed upon by all." Teritoria replies. I smile.

"We simply have to put a spell upon you. Well our shaman does."

"It's strange how some clans I have contracts with have magic and others don't."

"It's very rare for any clan to have someone born with magic."

"Ah I see." I say sitting, my bag starts glowing.

"Wakaba and Macao? Why are you guys using the comm lacrima?"

"You know you've been gone for a a couple weeks right?"

"I have? It's only been 3 days here."

"Yeah, we thought we'd update you."

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Well all of the s-class participants have disappeared!"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. Please come back soon."

"Will do guys fill me in when I get back." I look at Reyne and Teritoria and sigh.

"Let's get the shaman now if that's okay. My human family needs me."

"Certainly." Reyne says and one of the clan goes to get the shaman.

"Hello there youngling."

"Mister shaman."

"It's Constant youngling."

"I apologize."

"Very well I shall perform the clan binding spell now." He says and starts to chant "Ancestors claim this human as one of our own. She has vowed to fight alongside us as long as she can and we have done the same for her." He chants and the aura around me starts to glow. I feel power rushing into my body changing my right eye and giving me facial markings. Once he is finished I feel like I can do anything.

"You look even more different than before."

"I feel different as well." I say testing my legs. "Aaa stop stop stop." I yell trying to stop myself from crashing into Teritoria.

"You'll have to test out your new powers later." She says chuckling a little bit as I poof into her.

"Sorry." I say smiling a little bit. She smiles back and I summon Ra.

"Twice in 2 months you sure your not using me as much as possible love?" Ra asks and I laugh.

"Can you use your wisdom and find a fourth of the tigers hunting area where the animals to hunt are as bountiful as the others, that the snow leopards can hunt in?" I ask and she nods. As she flies around I mess with my powers more. Ra comes back after a few hours. I show her a map.

"This area here would be good. It borders the Snow Leopards grounds as well which is helpful."

"Thank you Ra, it's much appreciated." I say and she nods. She goes back through her portal and I show the snow leopards.

"Perfect. Let's show Weston." We go to Weston and he approves. I write contract and they both put paw prints on it.

"I will keep this, and now I'm going back to my world." I say smiling, I summon Caroline and we go back to Magnolia.