"Okay if someone picked a name who has a partner already you'll give the paper to me and pick another. Now move faster you'll have less than 3 hours to perform your exam." That is the last instruction of Mr. Do to the class letting the draw lots take place.

"Okay since everyone is paired up. I will roam around to give you your specimen, please prepare your container and as I give the other pair their frogs the others can start getting the materials and chemicals you need." Mr. Do said as the class move their asses. Jaemin took the liberty to get the materials and chemicals they need because luckily he studied those leaving Donghyuck in their station to wait for the specimen to be given.

"Aaaah!"

"Woah! Shit!"

"Ouch!"

"Oh my gosh Jaemin!"

Jaemin was accidentally cut by the scalpel Sungjun is holding when he tried to get off the frog that jump on his face. The frog is supposed to be the specimen of Rosé and Fei but because of their clumsiness the frog jump out of their container jumping to Sungjun's face making him blind for a second swinging his hand that is holding the scalpel harming Jaemin who's near him. Jaemin hissed feeling the stinging feeling on his forearm where his blood is flowing. Donghyuck immediately rushed to Jaemin pressing his handkerchief to Jaemin's large wound to at least stop the blood. Jeno and Renjun, closed their eyes and calmed down first before going to Jaemin as well. Yes, they are vampires that sucks feelings and emotions but there's something in the scent of Jaemin's blood that made their eye color change.

"Nana.." Jeno called worry is evident on his eyes.

"I'm okay it's just a small wound. Jeno and Renjun you can go back to your---" Jaemin was cut off with smack on the head from Donghyuck.

"What the fck Na?! You call this small wound!?!" Donghyuck yelled still pressing the white clothing on Jaemin's wound.

"Language young man. Mr. Na and Mr. Lee I'll excuse you in the exam now and please get Mr. Na treated. Just see me after your classes in the faculty for your exam later, as for Rosé and Fei you got minus 30 already." Mr. Do said that with a stoic face allowing Jaemin and Donghyuck to go to the infirmary to get Jaemin's wound treated.

--

"What happened to that hyung?" Jisung asked seeing Jaemin's bandage forearm.

"Oh just classmates being clumsy, it's nothing big." Jaemin smiled brightly despite of the stinging pain he is feeling.

"Nothing big my ass." Donghyuck sassed rolling his eyes. "Are you sure you can handle the practical exam later? We can jus---"

"Hyuckie I can. You worry too much." Jaemin chuckled shushing his best friend.

"Whatever."

"Hey guys, hey Hyuck." Mark arrived greeting them kissing Donghyuck on the cheek.

"Jae what---"

"Ugh for the nth time." Donghyuck interrupted massaging his templed who made Mark shut up and the others chuckle.

"Just kidding." He kissed Mark's cheek and told the older how Jaemin got the wound.

"So the both of you will stay later for your exam?" Chenle asked munching his food. Donghyuck nodded as a response since Jaemin is busy studying again and being fed by Jeno from time to time.