I pulled away sadly as she did nothing, opening my eyes with tears in them and getting up before she grabbed my arm.

"wait" I looked back, her eyes wide and her mouth just hanging open in shock before she yanked on my arm and I kind of fell half in her lap, half laying on the mattress.

"it's not a lie right?"

"what?" I wiped away the tears that spilt, pushing myself on my elbows to look up at her.

"this is not a lie right?!?!" she kind of yelled half scaring me.

"n-no I meant it"

she stared silently before to my huge surprised she leaned down and kissed me again.

Oh hell yeah !

she pulled away after maybe a minute or two even, I noticed I had closed my eyes so I opened them again and smiled almost as big as she normally does.

"awe you cute" I said pinching her red cheeks before she swatted my hands away and sat up, I pulled my legs off of her and sat up too.

"shut up or I'll drown you with this flea bag"

"yeah sure"

"I hate you"

"and I love you too"

"STOP POCKING ME!!!" I started laughing and she annoyingly shoved me a little but she didn't deny anything that happened right now.

"don't worry I get you have a hard time being nice and show affection I get it; all I need is to know you do like me right? that wasn't a lie like you asked me"

"no it wasn't a lie...." I sat there happy go lucky, hugging her arm with my head on her shoulder while she just held on my hand, well.... this went down smoother than I thought it would.

I heard her hum something before looking at me and back forwards and actually singing it, I love when she does.

 Won't you come out?
We can paint the town red
Kill a little time
You can sleep when you're dead
'Cause it isn't over yet
Get it outta your head

Chase a couple hearts
We could leave them in shreds
Meet me in the gutter
Make the devil your friend
Just remember what i said
'cause it isn't over yet

Just remember what i said
'cause it isn't over yet

Say you have a little faith in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home
Need to have a little trust in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home to where the lonely ones roam

Won't you come out?
I've been waiting for you
Holding by breath 'till my body turn blue
We got everything to lose
Yeah, i'm waiting on you

Suns come up and there's no one else around
Meet me in the shadows while you tell me what you found
You got everything to lose
Yeah, i'm waiting on you

Say you have a little faith in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home
Need to have a little trust in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home to where the lonely ones roam
To where the lonely ones roam

Roam with me

Come down to where all of the others fell
Get lost in the dark to find yourself

Just remember what i said
No, it isn't over yet

Say you have a little faith in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home
Need to have a little trust in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home to where the lonely ones roam

Need to have a little trust in me
Just close your eyes and let me lead
Follow me home to where the lonely ones roam  

"I like your voice"

"thanks~" she chuckled.

I sighed and kissed her cheek, standing up and walked to the open window, looking out it at the stars, leaning out a little.

Seth's pov:

I might not look like it but my brain was having a melt down with a red flashing alarm going off.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YES!!!!!! SHE'S MINE AND NO ONE ELSE'S!!!! MINE!!!!

I started smiling bigger when she wasn't looking at me, my heart dancing the samba right now.

I stood up too and walked over when she backed away a little, strangely staring outside.

"what's wrong ?" I asked.

"I think I saw something" she leaned out and I was about to tell her to not do that when an arm grabbed her own.

she screamed of course while I grabbed on her, trying to pull her back before something was splashed in my face making me stupidly let go as it burned my eyes.

it was rubbing alcohol.

"MELANIE!!!" I screamed and jumped out the window when the sight in one of my eyes was back.

"SETH!!! HELP!!!"

I ran off but stopped after a while, not matter what I screamed I got no answer, I was worried, angry and stressed, I slammed my axe in a tree with a scream and cut it down before running back to search for her.

I searched all night until I saw the first rays of sunlight come up, my eyes burning still but vision back to normal as I ran home.

"GIRLS!!!!" they jumped awake with a scared scream as I slammed the door open and stood there sweaty, shaky and out of breath. "MELANIE WAS KIDNAPPED !!!!!"

"WHAT ?!?!?!"