Invasion

Hey everyone, after I wrote my first book "Blinded by Love" I just had to write another. It has nothing to do with the other book but I love writing and NaLu is my favorite! So keep calm and read on.

I dedicate this chapter to thatyanderechick!

Please enjoy!

*********************************

Lucy's POV

It was as normal of a day as any day can get in the life of a mage of Fairy Tail. I was sitting on my usual seat at the bar talking to Mira, Erza was eating her strawberry cake just a little further away, Natsu and Grey were fighting, Cana was drinking to her hearts content, Happy was trying to give Charlie a fish that she was rejecting, Levy was reading while trying to ignore the fact that Gajeel was sitting right next to her and over all the whole place was a friendly ruckus.

Everything was how it should be, happy and content. Natsu, Happy and I had just gotten back from a mission yesterday and I was relaxing from the hard few couple of days before. So I went all out.

"Hey Mira, can I get a strawberry smoothie?" I asked in the midst of our light conversation.

"Coming right up!" She smiled brightly and turned to make my smoothie, as she did so her long, white, curly hair flipped and swayed as she walked.

I rapped my fingers my on my the counter and swung my feet while I waited, then I had a brilliant idea. I started to spin my bar chair round and round as giggled with joy. Everything became a swirling blur of color, then I saw more distinct blur that kept appearing when I turned to one certain spot. It was tall, black and pink.

"Luce, what are you doing?" I heard Natsu's voice ask.

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahhhh...ahhhh!" Was my only answer.

Suddenly the chair was stopped, but my head was still spinning. When my vision finally returned to normal I saw that Natsu had grabbed the chair to stand it still. But he saw smiling that grin that could make anyone cheer up just by looking at him.

"Wanna go on a mission!" He cheered.

"What? We just got back from one!" I complained.

"Yeah, but I am already bored. I want to go on another one." He jeered.

"Well...fine. But we don't leave until tomorrow, got it?"

"Yay!" He jumped up to get Happy and tell him the good news.

Smiling I was about to go back to my spinning when the guild doors slammed open. In stepped three mysterious mages, they looked like they were already quite powerful and not very friendly. They all wore black and had a symbol of a dark guild some where on their bodies. They stood in front of the guild inspecting everything and everyone, not saying anything or moving.

Normal POV

"What do you want?" Erza bravely approached them with a stern look coating her face.

The center mage looked at her like she was trash but said nothing. Then he ignored her and kept looking around.

"Did you not hear me?! I asked you what you want!" She stomped right up to the man now furious.

The man got irritated with her and socked her right in the face. Everyone in the guild gasped, no one ever punched Erza. Never.

Erza drew her sword, an aura flowed around her fuming body. She lunged at the man, he didn't flinch, not even blink. In fact he deflected Erza's attack and sent her flying across the room.

Then the man spoke.

"Aaron, Kai, do it." His simple words made an uproar. The whole guild attacked, but were suddenly frozen. No one could move. No one except the three members of the dark guild. The started to attack the innocent members while they were still yet immovable. There were no screams, no shouts of pain, all was heard was the slicing of swords and casting of spells. It was a silent massacre.

Slowly the mages made their way to the middle of the room, where they saw a small blue headed girl, she held a white cat in her arms and her eyes showed nothing but fear. Her mouth was slightly open to relieve two sharp canine fangs.

"Klyde, I fond one!" Aaron shouted to his master.

Klyde, the one who had stood in the center walked up the petite girl and his servant. He inspected her, nodded and made a flick of his fingers towards her. The girls eyes widen even in the state she was in. Aaron muttered a spell that no one could make out and a magic circle formed under Wendy's shaking legs. Slowly she started to shrink and was placed into a small string tie bag.

All three of the men walked towards the front of the guild and addressed everyone who was left conscious.

"All you who hear this, beware. If you want to see your little dragon friend again, bring all your dragon slayers to Phantom Shadow the Dark Guild." With those simple, but powerful words they left with the bag that held Wendy captive.