Punishment (Warning: Smut)

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
JS

~ Y/N's POV

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy!" I frantically apologize, my words ignored by Carlos yet again as another smack lands on my left ass cheek. I let out a hiss as his hand comes in contact with the bare skin, soothing the stinging flesh.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it this time, baby. You know Daddy's gonna have to punish you."

The rope binding my wrists together behind my back chafes against the irritated skin. I let out a groan as Carlos smacks my ass again, the growl that emits from his mouth only making me hornier. 

"Now, Y/N, tell me what you're being punished for." Carlos asks, his tone low and gravely. It amazes me that he could be just like this: so sexy and dominating, while the majority of the times he's clumsy and innocent.

"I-I touched myself without your permission." I answer, my voice shaky and uneven.

"That's right. And what's gonna happen if I catch you doing that again?"

A shiver runs up my spine at the feeling of Carlos looming over me, his gaze practically burning into the back of my head.

"Y-You're not gonna let me c-cum for two weeks." I whisper, my dick throbbing in a mix of pleasure and pain from the cock ring that Carlos put on me when he caught me. "Fuck!" I moan, my mouth falling open in shock as Carlos spanks my bare ass again, this time my right cheek.

"There. I'll only give you 5 spanks this time since this is the first time you've misbehaved this big. But we're not done yet."

I lift my head up the best I can and look over my shoulder to see Carlos unbuckling his shorts and sliding them down his legs, followed by his red boxer-briefs. I look back forward again as I feel his tip line up with my hole, the slight pressure on my entrance making me let out a choked moan.

"Also, as part of your punishment, Y/N, I'm going in raw."

"W-Wait, Daddy! I-"

My protests are interrupted by the feeling of Calos thrusting his entire cock into me with one thrust, his hands on my hips to keep me from squirming too much.

I toss my head back as his girth stretches my walls to the max, my mouth opening and letting out a high-pitched whine.

"Fuck, Y/N. You're always so tight. Now matter how many times I fuck you." He says with a moan. I buck back against him, my ass hitting against his hips.

I soon become impatient with his slowly yet deep thrusts into me as he eases more and more of his length into me. " Please, Daddy. Punish me. Harder." I beg.

His thrusts stop before abruptly picking up speed in what seems like only a second, causing me to let out a loud gasp of pleasure.

"I should've known that this is what you want, Y/N. To act as my little fucktoy. To be bent over my bed and forced to take your Daddy's cock."

"Fuck yes, Daddy! I'm such a little slut for it!"

Carlos' thrusts sped up even faster, his hips snapping against mine and his fingertips digging into my hips, no doubt leaving marks that'll still be there tomorrow morning.

I can feel my release approaching even quicker than before, the ring around my base making my erection throb harder with the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Daddy! I-I'm close! Fuck, I need to cum!" I ramble, the left side of my face laying against the beds pillows in blind pleasure, my eye hazy and half-lidded.

I feel the ring get pulled off my cock and tossed to the floor near my feet, Carlos' hand reaching down and wrapping around my shaft.

"Cum for me, Y/N." He whispers into my ear while quickly jerking my cock in time with his thrusts. It only takes a few strokes for me to release, my cum painting streaks across the side of the bed. I hear Carlos groan as he cums inside me, his thick, hot cum filling me to the brim.

I completely relax my entire body, my wrists sore and irritated as they're untied from the ropes. I let them fall to my sides against the bed, feeling Carlos pull out, his cum still warm and slowly flowing down my thighs.

"You did so good, baby. Daddy's so proud of you." Carlos praises, his voice soft and barely above a whisper. I then hear him walk away and into the bathroom, coming back a minute later holding something in one hand.

I flinch as the object comes in contact with the back of my thighs, my body relaxing again once I realize it's a warm wash cloth.

After Carlos cleans me up as much as possible, I hear him walk away again, only to walk to the hamper near the bathroom door and toss the cloth in. I push myself up against the bed, turning myself around so I can sit down.

Carlos places his hands on my waist to help my lay down on my side, the sharp ache in my legs and ass coming in full-force. My eyes follow Carlos as he climbs onto the bed side next to me, slipping both of us under the thick covers. He pulls me in top of him, my face laying in his neck and our legs tangling together.

My eyes slowly close as sleep overtakes me, Carlos' lips peppering kisses on the space between my jaw and shoulder.

"G'night, Y/N. I love you."

~ The End