Timid

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
JS

~ Carlos' POV

I've had a huge crush on Y/N ever since I first met him when we were in the limo to Auradon along with Jay, Evie, and Mal. Even though he's the son of (Disney villain/bad Disney character), he was super friendly and sociable with me and the others. It's been a while since we arrived to Auradon, and were still close. Somehow, Evie found out about my not-so-little crush on him that seemed to develop once we left The Isle. Maybe I realized how much I liked him when I didn't have to deal with being a slave for my insane mother or having to always look over my shoulder. That's a habit you from when you live in a place like The Isle.

So, after constant pestering from Evie to just tell him already, todays the day that I finally confess to Y/N that I love him. My watch reads 5:00pm, so I know Y/N's done with all his classes for the day. I text him to come over to Jay and I's dorm, saying that it's important.

He text back instantly, saying he's on the way, and I take a few big breaths in an attempt to calm myself down.

A few more minutes pass before I hear a knock at the door, standing up and walking over to open it. I swing the door open and am greeted by Y/N, figuratively melting at the smile he gives me.

I step aside and he walks in, then closing the door behind him. He walks over to my bead and plops down at the end facing the door and I walk over, sitting down next to him.

"So, what's so important?" Y/N asks.

I take in a sharp breath, my palms becoming clammy. "Um...I-I have to tell you something, Y/N."

"Ok..." He says, one eyebrow raising in suspicion. A few seconds of silence pass.

"Iloveyou." I blurt out, watching his face show a confused expression.

"What did you say? You said it too fast?" Y/N says.

I look deeply into his eyes. "I love you, Y/N." I say slowly, keeping eye contact.

~ Y/N's POV

My mind struggles to truly comprehend what Carlos just said to me. "Y-You love me?" I repeat, making sure I wasn't just hearing things. Carlos nods, his head lowering to look down at his hands in his lap.

"D-Do you love me back?" Carlos asks, his tone barely above and whisper and head still slightly lowered.

I stay silent a few more seconds before beaching my right hand over and cupping Carlos' chin, forcing him to look over at me. Leaning in, I connect our lips in a slow and tender kiss. Once I pull away, I sees his eyes widen in school, making me let out a chuckle. "Yes, Carlos. I love you." I move my hand back down to my side.

A large smile breaks out on his face, flashing his white teeth. He wraps his arms around my waist from the side and pulls me in for a hug, his arms tightening around me as his face lays in the crook of my neck. I smile softly, laying my left run across the back of his neck, gripping his shoulder as my right hand reaches up and runs through his curly, two-toned hair.

~ The End