An Early Morning Birthday Present (Warning: Smut)

Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
JS

~ Y/N's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open, groaning at the feeling of the warm sun rays hitting a portion of my face through the blinds of the window beside me. I shift to get comfortable again, pulling the bed comforter up to under my armpit, when I feel someone shifting behind me, their arms wrapping tighter around my waist. I open my eyes and glance over my shoulder, met with the sight of Carlos peacefully asleep, his face relaxed and lips slightly parted, small snores passing over his lips.

I flip myself over onto my other side laying on my side facing Carlos, somehow managing to not wake him up in the process, his arms still wrapped around my waist. I reach my right hand up and lightly cup his jaw, leaning in and placing a kiss against his lips.

He lets out a small huff before his eyes slowly open, now looking directly at me.

"G'morning, Y/N." Carlos says, his voice gruff, a sleepy smile on his lips.

"G'morning. Do you know what day it is?" I ask, surprised when Carlos shakes his head in response. "It's your birthday." I remind him.

~ Carlos' POV

"Oh, sorry, 'guess I just forgot." I say as if it's no big deal. I watch as a slightly surprised expression forms on Y/N's face, opening his mouth to speak.

"How could you forget your own birthday?"

I shrug my shoulder not laying against the bed. "Well, I never really celebrated my birthday on The Isle, since I was always too busy being yelled at by my mother or running for my life." I explain.

~Y/N's POV

I frown once Carlos finishes, saddening more once I see that he's totally unbothered by the whole thing.

An idea forms in my head after a few seconds, making my smirk.

"Well, how 'bout I give you an early morning birthday present?" I suggest, placing my hands on Carlos' bare chest and running up and down his light abs.

I watch as he bites his lip, giving me a toothy grin.

"What'd you have in mind?" He asks.

"Lay down on your back, and spread your legs." I instruct, watching as Carlos complied without hesitation or question. I push the covers further down the bed then crawl over his left leg and situate myself between them, laying on my stomach with my face hovering over Carlos' crotch. Amused to see a large tent already formed in his pants, I reach up with one hand to the hem of his red and black sweatpants, pulling them down enough to let his dick pop out, watching as it lays directly against his stomach. I eagerly reach up the same hand and wrap my hand around his freckled cock, jerking his thick shaft at a medium pace.

~ Carlos' POV

My head falls back against my pillow, letting out a small moan at the sensation of Y/N's hand around my cock. I slightly arch my back of the bed and let out a loud moan at the sensation of Y/N retracting his hand and engulfing my entire cock. My left hand grips at the bed sheets as my right reaches down to run through Y/N's H/L, H/C hair.

"Fuck." I groan, my hand tugging harder at Y/N's hair as I feel his tongue running around my tip every time he comes back up.

~ Time Skip, Still Carlos' POV

I can feel the knot in my stomach tightening up by the second, Y/N's head bobbing faster on my wet and throbbing cock.

The pleasure slowly builds up until it becomes too much to handle, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I pant.

"Shit, I'm close, Y/N!" I exclaim with a moan, bucking my hips upwards, forcing my cock further down Y/N's throat.

~ Y/N's POV

I bob my head faster as Carlos warns me of his release, suctioning my lips tighter around his shaft.

Carlos' hand grips my hair tighter, a loud groan emitting from his mouth as he release in my mouth. I continue to suck him through his orgasm, savoring the taste of his sweet, thick, and hot cum.

~ Carlos' POV

I untangle my hand from Y/N's hair, plopping it down beside my hips on the sheets. My chest still heaves as I catch my breath from my intense orgasm.

~ Y/N's POV

I pull off of Carlos' dick and sit up on my knees, taking in the view of Carlos below me, a light sheen of sweat covering his body and his face flushed. I crawl up until I'm hovering over Carlos, my hands on either side of his head to hold myself up.

"Did you enjoy your birthday present?" I ask while smirking.

I watch as Carlos bites his bottom lip, reaching up and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me down and making our chests lay against each other. He brings me in for a passionate and deep, our lips molding and fitting together like two puzzle pieces.

~ Carlos' POV

I wrap my arms tighter around Y/N, suddenly flipping us over with his head on the pillows and my hands on either side of his head to hold myself up. I glance down and notice the tent in Y/N's boxers, precum leaking through the material.

"Oh, it's not over yet." I say in a seductive voice, looking back down to Y/N, one hand reaching down and palming him through his briefs, the friction caused by my hand making him whine in pleasure.

~ The End