Because I Love You P.4 ~ Yes, Carlos. (Warning: Smut)

Hello, this'll be the last update for this mini-series. ~ Warning: This chapter contains smut. ~ Vote, comment, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
JS

~ Y/N's POV

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, nodding my head. "Yes, Carlos." A smile spreads across his face before he pulls be close for another kiss, this time more passionate and lustful.

His tongue grazes my bottom lip and I slightly open my mouth, his tongue slipping into my mouth and fighting with mine. I grip at his covered biceps while his hands loosen their hold on my waist and slide to the small of my back, trailing down to my ass and roughly squeezing it. I moan as we continue to make-out, my arms going up to wrap around his neck. I tilt my head to the side to deepen the kisses further. I feel Carlos pull away and I open my eyes to look at him in confusion.

~ Carlos' POV

The sight of Y/N's flushed face and slightly swollen lips from our heated make-out make me 10x more turned on than before, making me bite my bottom lip. I place my hands on the back of his thighs and lift him up from the ground, chuckling when he squeaks in surprise and his arms tighten around my neck. I walk over to Y/N's bed and lightly toss him onto it, placing my knees on the edge and holding myself over him.

~ Y/N's POV

Looking up at Carlos, I moan again as he lowers himself and kisses me again. He moves down and starts licking and sucking on my neck, leaving a mix of dark purple and pink hickeys behind. I prop myself up with my left arm on my bed to pull off my shirt, tossing it down to the floor.

~ Carlos' POV

I stand up between Y/N's legs, shedding all my clothes and my shoes. Now standing fully naked in front of Y/N, I watch as his eyes slowly rake over my entire body.

"Like whatcha see?" I tease, my voice husky and eyes darkening with lust.

~Y/N's POV

All I can do is nod, savoring the sight of Carlos' freckled body, and well-built six-pack and deep v-line, presumably from his commitment to Tourney. I move my eyes further down to see Carlos' throbbing, thick , and long cock pointed straight forwards at me.

My mouth waters at just imagining what the taste would be in my mouth. I sit up and start to slide down onto the floor in front of him, but he stops me midway down the bed.

"Stop, this is all about you, Y/N." Carlos says, helping me scoot back up. He reaches down to my feet and takes off my socks and shoes before grasping the hem of my pants and tugs them down my legs.

"No underwear. Not that I'm complaining." Carlos mutters with a smirk.

~ Carlos' POV

I can feel my cock throb severely at the sight of Y/N's perfect body, his cock laying flush against his stomach and his tip glistening with precum. I hover over him and attack his neck with my lips and tongue again, grinding out crotches together.

~ Y/N's POV

I let out a choked moan, arching my back off the bed from the delicious friction caused my Carlos' dick. My eyes flutter close as I continue to enjoy the feeling of Carlos grinding against me. I open my eyes again when I feel two of  Carlos' fingers slowly penetrate my entrance, I notice a slick feeling against my hole, guessing he must've applied lube and I just didn't notice.

"Does that hurt at all?" He asks above me, his eyes intently watching for my reaction. I shake my head, pressing my head back against the pillow supporting it as the feeling turns more and more pleasurable.

~ Carlos' POV

Now pumping my fingers in and out of Y/N at a medium pace, I watch as his moans start to get louder with every few thrusts. "C-Carlos, please. I-I'm ready." He stutters with a groan. I slip my fingers out and grab the small bottle of lube again from the bedside table, taking a small amount on my fingertips and spreading it on Y/N's hole. I hold myself up by my forearms on either side of Y/N's head and slowly slide my cock inside him.

~ Y/N's POV

I let out a choked moan as my ass slowly engulfs Carlos's cock, subconsciously clenching my walls around his dick.

"Fuck, Y/N." He hisses, his head buried in my neck. I keep my arms around his neck as I wrap my legs around his waist, making him thrust deeper into me. Only after a few slow yet hard thrusts is when I feel Carlos' tip jab into a bundle of nerves that makes me see stars.

"Carlos!" I moan his name again, my walls tightening around his cock even more. He lets out near-feral growl, thrusting harder into me, his hips snapping against my ass.

~ Small Time Skip, still Y/N's POV

Me and Carlos' chests rub together as he roughly thrusts into me, some of his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat. "Carlos! I'm close!" I moan, the knot in my stomach getting tighter by the second.

"Cum with me, Y/N! In 3...2...1!" Carlos counts down, groaning as he releases his hot and thick cum inside me.

I cum in time with him, streaks of white painting my lower stomach and chest. After a few minutes of catching our breath, Carlos' body slowly relaxes, his arms the only thing keeping me from being crushed by his weight.

He slowly pulls out of me, falling next to me on the bed. I look over to him, our faces blank before we both smile. I roll over until I'm facing him, scooting closer and cuddling into him. He wraps his arms around my waist, our legs tangled together.

"I love you, Carlos." I mumble, slowly falling into a deep sleep.

"I love you too, Y/N." He replies slowly falling asleep as well.

~ The End