Because I Love You P.3 ~ Revealed

Update Time! Vote and comment, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
JS

~ Narration POV

Moments of tense and slightly-awkward silence falls between the VK's and Y/N.

Y/N scans over the three VK's faces, anticipating the worst reaction from them. Evie's the first to move, pointing a finger down to Y/N and Carlos' joined hands.

~ Y/N's POV

"Are you guys, like, together?" I lift my head up to see Evie speak up, Carlos lightly squeezing my hand when she asks.

I open my mouth to speak, but Carlos beats me to it.

"Um, y-yeah, we are." He says, glancing over at me and smiling.

I look over and smile back, turning back to Evie and the others. Suddenly, the three VK's lets out and large sigh, loosely throwing their arms up in the air.

"Finally!" They all say in unison, Mal rolling her eyes and Evie letting out a small laugh.

"What do you mean "finally" ?" I hear Carlos ask, giving an awkward chuckle.

"Well we knew it was bound to happen." Mal says, motioning to Evie and Jay beside her.

"Yeah, I mean, we've three have always noticed how close Y/N is to you compared to the rest of us." Jay adds on.

"S-So you guys are okay with it?" I ask. "Obvi! You guys are so cute together!" Evie squeals, giving a giddy smile.

Jay and Mal merely shrug to signify their approval. Me and Carlos let out small sighs of relief.

~ Time Skip

After a while of sitting back down under the big tree with Carlos and the others, I decide to head back up to my dorm, realizing that it's getting dark and saying I have a Chemistry test tomorrow morning that I need to be rested for.

Carlos decides to come with me as well, standing up and telling the others goodbye before jogging to catch up to me walking up the stairs to the castle. "Hey, want me to sleep over in your dorm tonight. I could help you study for that Chem test." Carlos asks, matching my walking speed.

"Sure." I reply before he take hold my hand again. We walk up to my dorm and I unlock the door, stepping in and Carlos closing the door behind me. I walk over to my desk chair, rummaging through my book bag for my Chemistry book. I stop when I feel hands grasp my waist, forcing me to turn around.

I see Carlos not even a foot away from me, our chests nearly touching and his eyes deeply looking into mine. He says nothing, leaning in and kissing me deeply. "What was that about?" I ask once he pulls away, my hands on his shoulders.

He glances down then looks back up to me, as if heavily thinking about something. "I know i-it may been too soon since, well, we've only been official for a few hours. But do you wanna...?" He trails off, nervously biting the inside of his cheek. After a second it clicks in my mind what he means. "...go all the way?" I finish for him. I watch as Carlos slowly nods his head...

~ To be continued...