Which gallagher you are like||Why dont we

-preference-

Daniel Seavey- You're most like Lip. You're fucked up, struggle to commit, but when you do you're fully invested, your hooked and it takes so much to break that. Deep down you wanted to help people, sometimes you did kind things without thinking, but over time Daniel knew not to make big deals about it, knowing how uncomfortable you got when someone did so. You and Daniel said I love you without words, as they were hard for you to say. But you stuck around, for the good, the bad and the ugly. His problems became yours, you two were a team and he was truly the only person you allowed yourself to depend on.

Jonah Marais- Ian. You were a little gay, and a super sweetheart. When you fall in love you fall fast and hard; even if it's wrong, even if people don't want you together. Jonah was your partner in crime, the one who broke you out of your shell, made you a better person, made you a little crazy. You never had a care about what people said about the two of you, you didn't care that things weren't perfect all the time, because he was Jonah, and you loved him.

Zach Herron- Carl. You were a total bad ass. You hung out with Lil Xan and Noah. You smoked weed, partied way too much, and had the time of your life; all the time. Deep down you were a sweetheart, but you didn't let that show often, you couldn't. You had a hard exterior and a semi hard interior. But Zach fell for you, which you thought was crazy, and honestly? Pretty stupid in his part. You spent a long time trying to push him away, but somewhere along the lines you stopped and started letting him in.

Jack Avery- Fiona. Your job was to hold everything together. Though you were 19, and basically raising your younger siblings without a word of complaint, you still felt it wasn't your job. Jack was your jimmy. He came in at a time you needed him the most and helped you out in ways you would have never admitted to needing. He was smart, strong and beautiful and everything you needed. Though you were still bossy, controlling and never liked to hear the world know, you loved when he took control.

Corbyn Besson-Mandy(not a Gallagher but close enough tbh). You are very smart, and over caring, which isn't always a good thing. You wear your heart on your sleeve even if you know you shouldn't. You spend a lot of your time feeling unnoticed or unwanted, but there was moments when Corbyn made you feel like you were the only girl in the world and you lived for those.

-don't forget to follow me on insta!
@ coffeemarais-