Cutiepie||Daniel Seavey

Today was like any Tuesday that you and your daughter Lily shared, you two would go to Barnes and noble to pick out a few new story books for the week. Your daughter was very much like you, she loved reading and since she was two she had been learning how to read, with your help of course.

You were twenty with a four year old little girl who would be starting her first year of school this September. When you were 16 you had gotten pregnant and of course being a teen mom was hard but you did it, you finished high school, got a sold job at 71 above and did everything possible to make sure your daughter had the best life you could possibly give her. You loved her more than anything and that was never a question in anybody's mind.

You and Lily were currently in the romance section, looking for a new book for you as she stood by your side and looked at all the colours of the different books until a stuffed animal across the store had caught her eye. Not realizing that she was leaving without telling you her short legs carried her as she ran up to the stuffed penguin that stood on a shelf she couldn't reach. She looked around her, seeing a group of talks boys standing only feet away from her she ran over to the one with a black hoodie who's back was to her face and pulled on the bottom of the hoodie that she could reach.

The boy turned around, his eyebrows crunched when he didn't see anyone, but that was until he looked down and saw the cutest little girl standing in front of him. Not saying anything Lily pointed to the penguin on the shelf and the boy got the idea right away. Talking the little girls hand in his he walked over to the stuffy and got it down, handing it to the little girl and getting down to her level.

"Whats your name cutiepie? Wheres your mom?" He asked, worried for the little girl.

"My name is Lily" She gushed, snuggling into the Penguin even more but her face dropped right away when she realized she had no idea where you were.

"I-I don't know" She whispered, fear taking over her small body.

"Hey don't cry little one, we will find her come on" The boy said as he saw the tears start to well up in her eyes. Extending his big hand for her to take he smiled at her lightly, the little girl looking unsure he gave her a small nod before she took his hand and they started walking throughout the store.

"Lily!" "Lily come on baby" The little girl heard you yell, she tugged the boys hand, trying to lead him to where she had heard your voice.

"Do you see her?" He asked, genuinely getting worried about the little girl, his heart was completely melted over her.

"Lily there you are!" Both the little girl and the older boy turned around to see you with tears in your eyes. You thought you had lost your little girl, running over to her you picked her up holding her extra close to your chest. A huge sigh of relief falling out of your lips as you looked up to meet the blue eyed boy who had stayed with your little girl.

"Thank you for staying with her, it means the world to me" You smiled at him, not wanting to let go of your little girl.

"It was no problem really, Im Daniel" He smiled, looking at you with-what you were positive- the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever seen.

"Y/n, but really I don't think Ill ever be able to say thank you enough, if you hadn't of found her someone could have taken her and-" You had started going on but Daniel cut you off, not wanting you to get worked up more than you already were.

"You could thank me by going out to dinner with me" He smiled causing a huge blush to fall on your cheeks.

"Id like that" You smiled as well, looking down to see the now fast asleep lily in your arms.

You and Daniel exchanged phone numbers before you decided it was time to check out and go home so Lily could have a proper sleep in her bed, but not before reminder yourself that she needed to have a talking too about wandering off without telling you, or not leaving your side at all.

One thing you never expected was for Daniel to become such a huge part of yours and Lily's life. But he did and he was amazing with her. He was the type of guy you had wanted Lily to grow up around, not the dead beat that was her father.

______

Two updates today? ARE YOU PROUD MOM?

These are a little shorter but I really like them(: Whatcha think?

Possibly another update today