I wish you werent a lesbian||Zach Herron

You sat on the couch that sat by the window of your studio apartment, painting your toe nails when you heard a key in the door, the door opening than shutting right after that. You knew it was Zach, when you didn't hear him call your name in sing song like he did every time he entered your apartment you got up right away, placing the paint bottle on the coffee table and ran to the hallway where you saw Zach standing there with tears falling down his face, having a hard time breathing.

"Zach, babe what happen?"You asked, rushing over and taking his face in your hands, worry taking over your whole face as you took one of his hands and led him to the bedroom and sat him on your bed.

You and Zach had been best friends since he had moved to LA two years ago with the boys, you two had become inseparable, you were at the boys house all the time and you couldn't even count the amount of times you had walked into your apartment after work to see the boys eating your food and sitting on your couch. Although you were close with all of them, you and Zach had a whole other level of closeness. He had been there for you every time a girl had broken your heart and you were there for him every time a bitch tried to make her way into his life. You loved him in so many ways, he was your other half.

"She was cheating on me, the whole fucking time" He said, more tears streaming down his face as he had finally mustered up the courage to say something.

Anger had taken over your whole face, you closed your eyes realizing that now wasn't the time to get angry, you could kill a bitch later, but now Zach needed you. You laid on the bed and opened your arms, knowing that right now all he needed was comfort and love.He crawled into your arms, your heart broke as he started shaking, loud sobs filling your apartment as you whispered sweet nothing into his ears and holding the back of his head while he cried. 

You and Zach cuddling wasn't an uncommon thing, when one of you were sad or you had a nightmare or you were just in the mood Zach was your cuddly buddy, your go too and nothing would change that.

You laid there with him for a while, trying to figure out how to you make this all okay.The girl he was dating for 6 months had been cheating on him the whole time and you could feel his his heart breaking.

You remembered the conversation you and Zach had shared a few weeks ago, you were sitting on the couch at the why don't we house, eating food and watching How I met your mother-like you did most Friday nights. You caught him smiling down at his phone for the millionth time that night, you liked seeing your best friend so happy.

"Emma again?" You asked, and he just nodded.

"I think Im falling in love with her, she makes me so happy" He told you, the huge smile never leaving his face for a second.

Zach was falling for her while she was falling into bed with someone else and nothing had ever made you so angry in your life.

The crying had soon stopped and now the two of you were just laying there, him in your arms and Zachs arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Sometimes I just really fucking wish you weren't a lesbian" Zach said, breaking the silence that had fallen upon the two of you.

"Careful Zachy, your starting to sound just like my dad" You joked, hoping to make him laugh which worked as he shed a hard chuckle knowing the past you had with your dad.

"No, I mean. If you weren't a lesbian than we would never be heart broken, you wouldn't be 'friends with benefits' with girls because your too scared to get hurt again, I wouldn't be in a new relationship every 6 months. We would probably be together and id never hurt you and you know that" Zach said.

"Ive thought about that a lot too, and I wish I was the girl who could protect your heart and love you in that way and I think in a another life we would be perfect for each other, but in this life, as sexy as I think you are Zach, you just don't get my motor running" You said causing another laugh to fall from his lips as your hands went through his hair.

You loved Zach, with all your heart, that was something that never had to be questions and as close as you two were, you were a girl who liked girls and that was also something that would never be questioned.

"I wouldn't change what we have now for the world y/n, I love you" He whispered closing his eyes, wanting nothing more than sleep to take over his body.

"I love you too Zachy" you whispered, placing a kiss on his temple before closing your eyes as well. Sundays were nap days anyways.

_____

New Jack Fanfic up!:)