How you meet||Why don't we

Daniel Seavey- You and Daniel met through your bestfriend. The two had grown up together before he moved to LA and you had sadly moved to town the month after his departure. One day you walked into her house whilst on she was on face time with him and the two of you instantly connected. Later that night after Daniel had to go he texted your best friend and asked for your number. The two of you started texting every night from then on and of course your best friend was the main supporter of you two. You had never been so grateful for a human in your life until she had introduced you to him but at the same time you were a little cranky she had never introduced you to the beautiful blue eyed boy sooner.

Zach Herron- You two met at Ralphs. You had just gone through a horrible break up and you were in the ice cream row. Your horrible ex had sent you a text while you were reaching for the tub of cookies and cream ice cream, causing a new wave of tears to fall from your eyes. Zach had heard you crying from a few rows over and as you started walking away he walked up to you, and asked if you were alright, the first words you ever spoke to him were "Boys, they are all assholes" But Zach being the smooth guy he was looked down at his shoes before looking back up and saying "I agree, but I'm a man not a boy and I think id like to buy that ice cream for you" and with that he took the tub from your hands and started walking, but not before grabbing your hand and dragging you with him.

Jonah Marais- You and Jonah had met on a flight back to LA from London. You had first noticed him when you were sitting and waiting to board the plane. You were there to visit your brother Dan and you had always had a fear of planes so you started to feel a little nervous. After boarding the plane your mind kept going back to the brown haired boy you had seen laughing with a shorter boy and a blonde boy, thinking about the odds of him sitting next to you. Sure enough there was a family in his row who wanted to sit together, and the last empty seat was next to you. When he sat down he said hello and told you that his name was Jonah, you two didn't speak much until the plane started moving again and you started to breath heavier. Noticing your fear right away Jonah struck up a conversation about something random and the two of you talked the whole time, laughing an giggling and by the time the long flight to LA was over he gave you his number, smiling down at you before saying "Id really like to hear from you again love" and walking away, completely leaving the future of the two of you in your hands.

Jack Avery- You had just broken your ankle and were on crutches. After days of hiding alone in your apartment because of pain you decided to go out, enjoy the sunshine and try to walk the best you could with the stupid crutches that caused larges pain under your shoulders. You had just gotten out of your uber and were about to walk into chipotle when you had dropped one and had spent five minutes trying to pick it up. Bending down with a large foot cast wasn't easy, so when a soft yet angelic voice came from in front of you and said "here let me help you" you didn't dare say no. Both of you stood up and right away you seemed to get lost into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Need some help there?" He asked, the large stupid smile you had grown to absolutely love on his face.

"Yeah, thank you"

"Jack, Im jack"

"Y/n"

Corbyn Besson- You were new to LA and very very lost. You had done an amazing job getting to Panera bread and then after an amazing meal(by yourself, woo) you walked outside, completely forgetting that you were no longer in your home town but in down town LA and of course in the most convent of times your phone had died. Corbyn had noticed how lost and and scared you looked and walked over for you, asking you if you needed directions somewhere. You felt a blush on your cheeks as you embarrassedly told him that you were new and lost but he instantly made you feel better by telling you the first time he had gotten lost after him and the boys moved to the busy city. Bean ordered you an uber to your apartment and you offered to pay him back but after the lovely conversation the two of you had he had decided that money wasn't want he wanted in return, but your phone number was.

____

Hello, Im so sorry its been so long without an update. This last week has been an incredibly hard one for me, therapy went a little more in depth than I had ever thought and some things have been setting me back, so I apologize for the lack of updates. I love you all so much and we are almost at 320k?! thats freaking crazy.

I uploaded the second book of the 'texting series' its also my first Zach Herron book so if ya wanna check that out that would be amazing!

If you have a request comment them here!(:

See ya soon,

L