Drunk thoughts||Zach Herron

{For the sake of this imagine let's pretend he's 17 again😂💓

You woke up from you're spot on the couch to the front door shutting and giggles erupting in the hallway. Grabbing you're phone that laid beside you, you sat up and half opened you're eyes to see the time, 2:30 am.

Soon all five boys were standing in front of you, Corbyn being the only one that looked sober. The boys had been celebrating them getting signed to Atlanta records, at first it was just going out for dinner which you had politely said no to when you were invited. It was zach's time with his band and you didn't want to intrude on that.

"We went to Logan's afterwards, there might have been some drinking"Corbyn explained as jack fell over the couch, landing half on it and half on the floor.

"Clearly" you laughed as you noticed the way Corbyn was holding Zach up.

"Baby are you okay?" You asked, walking over to him. His head shot up and his eyes went wide.

"You can't call me that, only y/n can call me that" he said causing a grin to break out on you're face.

"How much did he drink?" You asked, looking him up and down.

"Probably more than I should have allowed" Corbyn said as you helped set you're drunk boyfriend on the couch.

"Have you met y/n? She's amazing. I miss her" Zach added, his voice slightly unsure of what was happening. You couldn't believe he didn't realize it was you. This made you happy, even when he was drunk he protected himself from other girls, even if at the moment the other girl was you.

"I haven't; what's she like?" You asked playing along, you were going to milk this as long as you possibly could.

"She has the most beautiful y/e/c and y/h/c I've ever seen. Her laugh makes my heart melt. She lights up the room when she walks into it, just seeing her smile makes my heart stop. Ive never been so in love with anyone in my whole life. I hope she will be my wife one day, but I always worry that one day she will realize she could do so much better than me and leave" He said, looking sad as he finished, Zach was an emotional drunk.

Your heart broke as you listened to him speak, when he was sober and his head wasn't killing him like you knew it would when he woke up, you were gonna sit him down and remind him how much you love him. There was no one better than him for you, he was the one and even at 17 and 18 you knew that.

"Lets get you to bed" You said, lighting the mood with a giggle.

"Okay but no funny business, my girl is crazy and she's the only one aloud to touch me" He told you before standing up and then quickly falling over a love sack that sat on the floor of the living room.

"Let me help you Zach, before you hurt yourself" You told him before helping him up and helping him up the stairs and into the room the two of you shared.

"Ya know, you look just like Y/n, does she have a twin I don't know about?" He asked as you sat on the bed causing you to giggle.

Before you went to bed you placed two Advil and a bottle of water on the night table next to Zach's side and climbed into bed, a huge smile taking over you're face.

In the past year of your relationship with Zach you had always worried, there was so many beautiful girls who he could easily be with and you were sure at the beginning where a time would come and Zach would slip up with another girl, but after tonight those thoughts never crossed your mind. He loved you, even when he was drunk and that proved everything you've ever needed.

______

Short but I thought it was kinda cute tbh:)

So close to 16k reads! Thats crazy! I love you all so much