One day || Jack Avery

{Talks about mental illness, always here for anyone who needs it! My messages are always open}

-

"When you need me, you just call me, ill be there"

-
You had been doing so well lately, and Jack was so proud of you. He had been there since you were diagnosed and everyday after that. He had noticed how well you were doing, you had gotten huge amounts of work done everyday, never sleeping in or staying up extremely late. You had made guidelines and rules for yourself to start getting your life together and he noticed and he sat back and smiled, watching you beat the mental illness that he had seen hurt you so many times.

About a year ago you were diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, with that it was extremely hard to control your mood, it had pushed you past the breaking points many times but Jack always brought you back, saved you when you couldn't save yourself. He was you're life saver.

Just when you thought everything was finally becoming okay again you crashed. It felt like your whole world was falling and you couldn't hold yourself up. You had started noticing it a few days ago, first you weren't talking as much and you're headphones were always in with the music turned up enough to block the world out. Then you found you're mood dropping, you began to feel down, empty, alone. Now here you were 2 days later, laying in bed with music playing and you're face in the pillow. You weren't crying, you had no energy or tears to cry. You just felt numb and angry. Angry at yourself, for letting this happen again. For nor pushing yourself when you felt this start to come on, but you couldn't help it.

You heard the door open and you already knew it was Jack. Him and the boys had left for an interview early in the morning before stopping at the grove for lunch so it was 3 and besides going to the bathroom you hadn't moved or changed today. You couldn't find the motivation too.

"Y/n?" He called out. He looked at you for a few moments before his face dropped. He had noticed the messy bun and the pjs you had worn to bed the night before. He noticed the Position you were laying in, on your stomach with your face in a pillow. He noticed that the same slow song was on repeat as he walked closer to you. He noticed and his heart broke for you. At first he didn't say anything, he put his bags down and walked to the bathroom grabbing a pair of shorts to change into.

When he came back into the room you lifted your head from the pillow, making eye contact for only a few seconds before tears began to threaten to fall from your eyes. He got in on the other side of the bed, pulling you into his chest.

"I know I can't take this pain away from you and if I could Id already be doing it. But I love you y/n and we will get through this together, we always have and we always will" He told you kissing the top of your head.

"Every time I get better I take 6 steps back, I crash harder than the time before. I don't want to do it anymore Jack. I don't want to fight it anymore, to keep trying, to get getting myself on track only for it all to be fucked up. I don't want to keep doing this to you, I keep letting you down and I hate it. I want to be normal, I want to be happy" You told him, not letting anymore tears fall but the sadness that was laced with your voice told Jack how serous you were, how dark your thoughts were and that was enough for him to hold you tighter than ever.

"One day you'll stop crashing, one day you will feel much more stable than you do now babygirl. One day you'll be holding our babygirl in your arms and Ill look over at you and smile before I tell you that we made it and Im so incredibly proud of you. One day this will seem like a life time ago, we will have a family and a life all started together Y/n  but you gotta stay with me until then okay? We gotta fight this together"

Having a family and starting a life together was something you and Jack had talked about a lot, you both agreed that the two were too young but when the time came you two would start a family together, grow old together and never let the love you two had for each other die. It was something both of you thought about a lot and neither of you could wait for that day, it was what kept you going sometimes. The thought of Jack and your daughter together made your heart melt.

"One day" You whispered before pulling him into a soft and passionate kiss before laying your head back on his chest.

One day.

That was enough to keep you fighting.

-

Hey guys, so I wrote this because I struggle with this mood disorder, its extremely difficult to deal with at times like now and the idea of having a family and being happy makes me feel better so I thought Id make it into a jack imagine. I hope you liked it.

I take requests!

message me a boy, a name and the kind you'd like and Ill get on it right away!