He gets jealous|| Why don't we

Corbyn Besson- You and Corbyn had planned on spending the day together and then going out to lunch to celebrate your two year anniversary but a last minute interview had come up and he was going to tell the guys no but you made him go, telling him that you two could meet at the restaurant and then you'd go home with him, you didn't mind. Corbyn was out doing what he loved and that was all you needed to know.

You had arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early and got a booth in the back for the two of you, wanting nothing more than to spend a quiet and romantic lunch with your boyfriend. Sitting on your phone you felt someone sit down across from you, locking your phone and looking up your smile faded when you saw a man sitting there, but it wasn't Corbyn. He had a beard and looked at least 27, you started to feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Come here often beautiful?" He smirked at you causing you to gulp loudly. You were horrible in social situations and that's why you brought Corbyn with you almost everywhere, sometimes you couldn't even order a meal by yourself, Corbyn had always been so sweet and caring, never once minding if he had to order for you or go out to get something for you, you loved him so much and right now you were here wishing he would save you from this douche bag who just put his hand on your forehead.

Moving your arm away and looking down he let out a cold chuckle, making you feel more uncomfortable than at the beginning as you felt a chill run down your spin.

"Come on baby, lets get out of here and go have some fun" He said in such a low voice that at this point you were feeling even a little scared.

"The only person who's leaving is you, touch my girlfriend again and I won't be talking so nicely" Corbyn said, anyone could hear the anger lace through his voice. Your head snapped up to see his face read and one fist balled in anger while his other hand was placed tightly on the guys shoulder to drag him out of the booth.

"Call me when you get tired of little kids" The guy said, rolling his eyes and placing his business card on the table in front of you.

"Yeah she won't be doing that, old douche bags aren't really her style" Corbyn snapped watching him walk away.

"Come on baby lets go home, Ill cook us something nice. Also remind me not to leave you in public alone again" He said, his voice instantly soft and tender with you, calming you down to the very core as he stuck his hand out for you to help you up, placing a kiss on your cheek and interlocking your hands once you got two feet on the ground.

Daniel Seavey- You were at a photo shoot and you had brought your boyfriend of seven months Daniel with you for comfort and moral support. You were a youtuber that had just hit 5 million youtubers and you had been offered a lot of brand deals since you had hit it and this was your first photo shoot, you were working with Adidas for their new Summer Swim line. Daniel was all for this, you had been working so hard and getting deals were going to help you expand and what better way to spend a day watching your hot girlfriend in a bathing suit, right? Wrong. Daniels whole mood shifted when they had brought out the male model you were going to be working with, it was non other than Cameron Dallas who had also just partnered with Adidas.

Daniel watched as he held you close for the photos, the way you smiled, the way certain things were showing and popping. Daniel was a guy, he knew how guys think and he was almost positive he could guess what Cameron was thinking. He hated all of this, and the shoot lasted hours.