Getting caught|| Why dont we

{somewhat mature content}

Jonah Marais- "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jonah said, standing up from his spot on the couch. He watched as all the boys sat on their phones, not even looking up at the brown haired boy, they all just nodded and went back to whatever they were doing on the screens in front of them.
He walked to his bedroom and closed the door before talking out his phone and texting you to leave your very comfortable spot of the couch to come see him for a second. Knowing it was probably something stupid you rolled your eyes but got up and walked up the stairs anyways.

"I thought you were goin-" you had started to say after you opened the door that lead into his bedroom. You didn't get your full sentence out as before you could finish lips were attacking yours and you were being pushed up against the door.

His lips starting softly making their way to your neck, you closed your eyes feeling goosebumps raise on your skin by just the most simple of touches from your boyfriend of two years.

"J-Jonah, there's four boys downstairs. Not now" you shuttered, still feeling his warm lips on your neck he brought his hands down to your bum, whispering for you to jump.

There was officially no going back now, within a matter of moments you were pushed against a wall, your lips attacking Jonah's as his hands were traveling up your shirt before taking it off, his soft hands rubbing up and down your back, your legs wrapped tightly around Jonah's waist. At this point the whole room was hot and the only thing you could concentrate on was Jonah's lips on your skin.

You closed your eyes, feeling your heart beating fast, it had been a long time since you and Jonah had been like this and every kiss made your body crave him even more. You had started pulling at the hem of his shirt when the door flung open and there stood a wide eyed Jack and Daniel catching you two.

"We gotta leave for Log-" Daniel had started but stopped quickly realizing what was going on with the two of you. He quickly turned to Jack and smirked before looking back at the two of you, you still being in the same position against the wall.

"Jack, if I didn't know any better I would hazard a guess saying that this here couple of two years were about to act in a scene called making love" Daniel said in a posh accent, his smirk getting even wider.

"I too, would hazard the same guess Daniel" Jack nodded.

By now your red face was hidden in Jonahs chest while he held you even closer, not wanting any of the other boys to see you in just your bra.

"Well we are going to Logans, have fun you two and Please make sure to wrap your willie, or maybe don't. A y/n and Jonah baby would be adorable" Daniel continued before grabbing Jacks arm and yanking him out of the room.

"CORBYN WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY RUNNING AROUND"

"Y/N AND JONAH ARE PRODUCING ONE AS WE SPEAK"

"A LITTLE LOGANGSTER?" Logan yelled.

You and Jonah made eye contact before both of you broke into fits of laughter, sure the mood was killed and there would absolutely be no baby making in the Why don't we house tonight, somehow you had managed to fall in love with Jonah even more than you thought was possible.

Jack Avery- You pushed the door to Jacks room open, the bright light from the windows taking over your eye sight. You smiled as you looked on the bed you had spent most your nights in and saw a sleeping noodle lead in the middle. You placed the two cups of Starbucks that you had picked up on your way over on the nightstand by the side and crawled on the bed, throwing one leg over his waist to straddle him. His hands went right to your waist, but his eyes never opening as he brought you down to him, chests touching while your head was placed on his shoulder.