Chapter 29

Yoongi follows me around as I make sure everything is set, I'm checking the outfits and notice a tear in one of Jimin's "Seriously? I can't patch it because that will look dumb and if I just sew it closed it might be too small and not hold, fuck it, if it rips on stage there are more for that or at least there will be."

I grab the pants off the rack and move over to the sewing machine and quickly sew up the hole and put the pants back. I move on and check the rest of the outfits and then I make sure that all the make-up we are going to need is packed up. The new girl got trained yesterday during the 'party' and officially starts tomorrow, so I'm not worried about her right now.

I go back up to my office and check my tablet making sure that none of the staff needs anything and then I lock everything up and go downstairs to the dance studio with Yoongi following close behind and all the boys are already there waiting "Alright let's go, the sooner we get this done the sooner you all can go home and sleep." They all nod and we go upstairs and climb in the van. I'm forced to sit in Yoongi's lap since all the other seats in the van are taken.

I'm only going because I need to see if there are any alterations to make to anything. They quickly discuss where they are going to start and I sit and watch while they do the sound check. Yoongi comes down while the vocal line is doing their soundcheck and kisses my cheek "Are you're really okay with getting married right after tour is done? That's not a-lot of time to plan a wedding." Yoongi questions.

I nod "Yes, you would be surprised how much me and Jae can do when we put our minds to it."

He hums and wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lean into his side "I love you Yoongs."

"I love you too baby." He runs his hand up and down my arm and rubs small, soothing circles into my upper arm. They finish up the soundcheck alot earlier than expected and we all go home.

When Yoongi and I get back to our apartment I make dinner and he feeds the dogs and we eat then plop on the couch. I lay my head in Yoongi's lap and he turns the TV on and starts playing with my hair. "I have two weeks off when we get back from tour which means you do too so I guess we'll get married sometime that first week and then our honey moon afterwards and if it will be better for you I can have Joon and Hobi help me with the honey moon so you don't have to plan that too." 

"Jeju, somewhere in Jeju, it's pretty."

He nods in agreement "Alright I will plan at least a week in Jeju maybe longer depending on what date we choose."

"Well we get back on October twenty first so how bout the Twenty Third? You okay with that?"

He nods and rubs my cheek with his thumb "As long as I get to marry my beautiful princess I am okay with anything."

I roll my eyes playfully at his cheesiness, but smile "Alright lover boy." I sit up and lean against his shoulder.

He kisses my temple "You love when I have my cheesy moments, you know it."

"Never said I didn't" I turn my head and kiss him briefly "Can we go to bed I know it's kinda early but we have a long day tomorrow." He nods and both of us get up and go upstairs and crawl in bed. Yoongi scoots closer to me once we are in bed and wraps his arm around my waist loosely then leans over me and pecks my lips "Goodnight kitten."

"Goodnight Yoongi." He settles behind me and I scoot back some tucking myself further into him and under his chin and both of us fall asleep quickly. 

----------------------------------

I wake up before Yoongi in the morning, like usual and I shower and get dressed before heading downstairs, making breakfast and feeding the dogs. I know today is going to be a really long and tiring day so I didn't bother with what I put on. I just dress comfortably. 

When I finish with breakfast I set everything out on the Island and head upstairs to wake Yoongi up

When I finish with breakfast I set everything out on the Island and head upstairs to wake Yoongi up. "Yoongi wake up, Jae will be here soon and you need to eat and have at least one cup of coffee before her and Hoseok's energetic asses show up."

I shake his shoulder but he doesn't move "Yoongi get up." He groans and rolls out of my reach as I shake his shoulder again "Yoongi seriously come on." I get in the bed and crawl over to Yoongi. "Babe come on get up." He groans again. I sigh and straddle him "Yoongi" No response.

I huff and lean down and start kissing down his neck "Come on babe, get up." He starts to wake up but still groans in stubbornness, so I kiss back up his neck and nip behind his ear. He groans but this time fully awake "You are such a tease, woman." He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Food and coffee babe, before we have two balls of energy in our space." I slide off him and go back downstairs.

A few minutes later he comes down and sits across from me "I will get you back" He smirks at me over his coffee and I hum

"I don't doubt that" I'm sitting there editing my video from the other night so I can finally upload it. I finish just as the doorbell rings and I hit upload and surprisingly the video quickly downloads and posts. Yoongi goes and lets the two balls of energy into the apartment while I post on twitter and Instagram that I have a YouTube channel and I uploaded my first video. 

"OH MIMI!"

I groan but smile when my two bestfriends bounce into the kitchen "Hi Jae, Hi Hobi."

Hoseok ruffles my hair and sits next to me and Jae sits across from me "Okay did Yoongi pick a best man or?"

"Hoseok?" Yoongi looks at Hoseok and He nods.

"Okay, now what about colors have you thought about that?"

Both Yoongi and I nod "White and Aqua."

"Oooo Pretty."

"So white suits, aqua ties? or Grey suits with aqua ties and white and aqua will be in your flowers, aqua for the bridesmaids dresses and then bring the colors together at the reception?"

Yoongi and I nod again. "I like the idea of Grey and Aqua more than white." Jae nods and types quickly in her phone.  "While we are in New York we will get a dress, what style do you want?"

"Mermaid or like just a classic dress somewhere between a ballgown and trumpet style."

"Mermaid would look so good on you, are we thinking an after dress too for when you guys leave for your honeymoon."

I nod "Yeah, we can just pick something out of my closet."

Jae nods "That's it for now, go nap before they have to be at rehearsal." They leave and Yoongi drags me to the couch and we take two hour nap. 

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is so short I'm having writers block at the moment and I'm also getting a little busy because my birthday is next week and school starts next week so I have a-lot to do. Also THANK YOU FOR 300 READS WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS