Chapter 2

When the meeting is finished one of the receptionists approaches me and tells me that Jae Eun is waiting for me in the lobby. I quickly make my way to the lobby and brace myself for the ass chewing I'm about to get from Jae Eun. "KIM MI NA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" I hear Jae Eun yell. I quickly walk over to her and she smacks the back of my head "I knew you had a meeting so I texted you an hour before why the hell did you not answer your phone" She starts to drag me out of the building and to my car.

"I'm a dumb ass and slept in late and forgot my phone at home." I take my keys out of my hoodie pocket unlocking the car and both me and Jae Eun slide in. (I know I know sorta expensive car for someone like me but Namjoon and my parents helped me buy it much to my disagreement)

Jae Eun chuckles "Well maybe if you and Yoongi weren't so busy last night you wouldn't have woken up late" I smack her arm and pull out of the garage and start the drive back to my place

"Shut up, he wasn't there that long and we didn't even truly have sex"

Jae Eun snorts. "Yeah right, he's never at your house without getting his dick wet."

I smirk "Who says it didn't? There was just no sex sex."

Jae Eun squeals in playful disgust "Mi Na I don't want to hear about that" I chuckle and pull into the garage at my apartment complex.

"Well maybe you shouldn't make jokes about it then" We get out and take the private elevator up to my place "What do you want for lunch? Do you want to cook or order something?" we slip our shoes off and I toss my keys on the kitchen counter.

Jae Eun sighs "Order I don't feel like cooking and I know you don't either sooo" she takes out all the take out menus from a draw in my kitchen. "I feel like chicken what about you Mimi?" she picks out the menu for our favorite chicken place and puts the rest back.

"Sounds fine Jae" She calls the place and orders what we usually get while I run upstairs and grab my phone off my bed. When I come back down Jae Eun is looking at me weirdly "What?"

"You okay Mi Na you seem out of it" I sigh and sit down across from her at the Island.

"Me and Yoongi almost got found out today so."