Chapter 16

I wake up in the morning still laying on Yoongi's chest and he's still asleep, I get up and go into the bathroom to shower and then I walk in our walk in closet and get dressed. I go back in the bedroom and wake Yoongi up before going downstairs and making breakfast. "Princess, Namjoon just told me we have a meeting today so I'll bring up us going public"

I hum and he sits down and I set a plate in-front of him. "You okay? You're pretty quiet."

I nod then yawn "Yeah, I'm just tired." We finish eating and we slide our shoes on and I grab my keys and Yoongi grabs his and we drive to work separately because he's probably going to end up staying late tonight.

When we get there Hoseok hands both of us a coffee and they go upstairs and I go downstairs to get what I need for the day. They have a photo shoot today which is going to go for hours and hours. Yoongi texts me after they finish their meeting 'they want us to go on a date in public and be all touchy and stuff and then when questions come up they will confirm it so I say we go on a date today' I text him back with a smile on my face 'Yeah, okay, sounds good, now get your ass down here and gimme kiss before you can't for the rest of the day' I put my phone in my back pocket and almost jump out of my skin when I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind "I was already on my way."

I turn around in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck, great-full that none of my co-workers are down here right now. "Why do you enjoy creeping up on me like that?"

He hums and leans down close to my lips "Because you are incredibly adorable when you jump like that." I roll my eyes and close the gap between us kissing him.

Yoongi pulls me closer to him and I play with the hair at the nape of his neck and he swipes his tongue over my bottom lip and that's when I pull away making him pout. "Sorry, but you can do that later."

He pecks my lips then nips at my bottom lip "The things I want to do to you." He leans down and kisses right under my jaw.

I pull back from him "I know babe, but you can't right now." I kiss his cheek "Now go upstairs, and go get in the van, I know the boys are waiting for you" he nods and lets me go, kissing my cheek before leaving. I grab my bag and head upstairs climbing in the staff van and shoving my earbuds in my ears and we leave to go to where the boys are doing their photo shoot.

We are there for most of the day breaking for lunch and we end around when we would normally have dinner, me and Yoongi head home and change the walk to a cafe near our apartment to get dinner, no masks or hats.

After eating, we walk around for awhile holding hands and it gets colder and Yoongi wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer into him

After eating, we walk around for awhile holding hands and it gets colder and Yoongi wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer into him. He leans over and kisses my cheek as we walk "People are taking pictures already."

I hum "I noticed, can we get ice cream?" He nods and we go to a convenience store and we get ice cream and keep walking around, I start shivering because I'm an idiot and forgot my jacket.