Chapter 9

It's like my body knows internally that I'm going back to the company because I wake up right before my alarm goes off and I get up excited, excited to start work and excited to see Yoongi, even though I spent a whole day with him just yesterday.

I mean can you blame me, you'd miss him too if you were me. I shower and do light makeup just using a coconut lip moisturizer instead of lipstick and I get dressed , cute, but professional and functional for the fact that I'll be on my feet most of the day, the boys film a music video today so, it's going to be a long couple of days.

I feed Bella and eat a quick breakfast before taking her for a quick walk since I have time

I feed Bella and eat a quick breakfast before taking her for a quick walk since I have time. I get to work and Jisoo wraps me in a hug "Oh my god thank god you are back the new girl was driving me crazy, I made sure all your preferred brands were stocked, you can go organize them how you want since you have free time before we have to move to the site."

I hug her back "I will do that, theme still the same as we discussed last month? Yoongi's style still the same?"

She lets go of me and chuckles "Yes everything is the same." I nod and she pushes me in the direction of the dressing room. I get in there and organize all my stuff and then grab a bag and put the stuff I'll need for the shoot in that. Yoongi apparently sneaks in because next thing I know he's scaring the shit out of me by wrapping me in a backhug.

I squeal in surprise and turn around and smack his chest when he starts laughing. "Oh seriously, you ass, don't do thaaatt!"

He chuckles and pecks my lips "I brought you something."

I smile against his lips. "Please be coffee, please be coffee."

He shoves an ice coffee in my hand with a smile "It's coffee."

"Yes, thank you babe, you are awesome" He smiles and pecks my lips again.

"Ok well, you are welcome, I have to get upstairs and to the van so we can get on site, I will see you there." He starts to leave "Oh and Princess I know I'm awesome." He leaves with a smirk and I roll my eyes but smile and sip on my coffee while I finish packing what I need.

Jisoo and the rest of the team comes in grabbing their bags with what they need and also grabbing their personal bags. I grab my bags and we all pile in one of the staff vans and go to the site for the shoot. When we get to the dressing room the boys are already waiting for us.

I slide over to Yoongi with my stuff and set it on the counter taking out what I need right this moment. I feel Yoongi's eyes on me so I turn around and look at him "Can I help you Yoongi?"

He shakes his head and smiles "Nope, just admiring my beautiful girlfriend."

I blush and roll my eyes "Alright lover-boy, shut up and let me work" He closes his eyes and tilts his head back and lets me work, after I finish his base makeup and his eyelids then I have him open his eyes "I know you don't really like the contacts but roll your eyes back." He does what I say and I put one in "Okay, blink until it's in place, and we'll do the same with the other eye." He does what I say and I move on to eyeliner, only using a little bit on his waterline because that's all he needs. I then do his hair, and his lip tint last because he tends to lick his lips while I work so I just save his lip tint for last so it lasts longer.