Chapter 21

When we get to the MNET station and the boys collective manager has So Young follow him to a empty room and I go into the boys dressing room and Yoongi smiles at me and I point to an empty spot and he sits in the chair.

I go over and take all my stuff out and turn around and face Yoongi and start on his hair then his make-up pecking his lips quickly before doing his lip tint. When I'm done he gets up and I fix his clothes "Alright, go on, go warm up and finish up, I'll be back here for when you need me or when you are done like always."

He kisses my cheek "I know, love you."

"Love you too, now go before you get yelled at" He turns and walks across the room to join the rest of the boys and I sit on the couch and play on my phone. So Young comes in while the boys are on stage and I look up "So?"

"I got the job!!!"

I smile at her "Yay! All the boys will be happy to meet you and Jimin will be glad to have a new manager."

She sighs and plops down next to me "I get to travel all the time now like I wanted to."

I smile and the boys come in panting and sweating really bad, all of us stylists move and pat them down and do touch ups before sending them back on stage for the weekly award. The boys win this week and they come back in and change and sit so we can clean their faces and their collective manager comes in "Boys."

They all look up at him "So we found a new manager for Jimin, she will be starting right away so get to know her, be nice." They nod.

So Young stands up and introduces herself all the boys smile at her and she sits down with Jimin to discuss how things will work with her as his manager.

Yoongi pulls me into his lap while we are waiting for all the other stylists to finish up what they need to "You are being so cuddly lately Yoongi, what's up with that? Not saying I don't like it cause I do but still, you aren't usually really touchy."

He just shrugs "Just feel like being near you and touching you."

I giggle and kiss his cheek "Does this have anything to do with what happened in your studio the other night?" 

He hums and kisses my neck gently "Maybe."

I chuckle and lean into him more "Can we talk about something when we get home?"

He nods "Yeah of course."

Everything gets cleaned up and we go back to the company and I drop my stuff off and, Yoongi, So Young and I get in the car and go back home. I order dinner and So Young goes to the guest room and Yoongi and I go upstairs.

I sit on the bench in-front of our bed and Yoongi sits on the bed behind me rubbing my shoulders "What did you want to talk about kitten?"

"I wanna have a threesome but I don't trust random girls and you don't trust random guys so I don't know who or even if you want it and-"

He chuckles and leans over pecking my lips "I'm okay with that kitten and maybe we can ask Jimin? He's the only single member and I trust him and i know he kind of has the hots for you and is bisexual so, does that sound good if he's up for it?"

I nod "Yeah sounds fine, can you talk to him about it though? I feel like I'll fuck it up and yeahhh.."

He chuckles and nods and I hear the door bell ring and I groan "I don't wanna get up."

He chuckles again and gets up "I'll just bring you your food Princess, it's fine and after we eat we can take a bath sound good?" I nod and he goes downstairs and comes back up with food and drinks and hands me my food and sits down next to me.