Chapter 23

I wake up early the next day before any of the boys and I get dressed, brushing my teeth and I go downstairs sliding my shoes on. I stop at Starbucks and get some coffee, when I get to work I go to my office and check my tablet to see what I need to do today, and yippee I have to start designing the new outfits. I grab the pen for my tablet and open a designing app and start on Jimin's first outfit for the comeback. 

A couple hours later Jisoo comes in and sets some folders on my desk that need to be filed and stuff and a folder containing the budget for this comeback and what portion of it is for design

A couple hours later Jisoo comes in and sets some folders on my desk that need to be filed and stuff and a folder containing the budget for this comeback and what portion of it is for design. I don't break for lunch, I throw myself into my work and I get all of Jimin's outfits done.

I get back to the dorm around 11 pm, the dorm is quiet so I'm guessing that all the boys are asleep. I grab a bottle of water and see a container in the fridge with a sticky note with my name on it. I smile to myself knowing it was Jin and I sit and eat quietly before making my way upstairs.

I go in Yoongi and Jin's old room since Jin stays in Joon's room now. I change and slide into Yoongi's old bed, it still smells like him and I feel a tear slip down my cheek. I end up silently crying myself to sleep hugging one of his pillows. The next week goes the exact same I wake up early throw myself into work, get home late and eat whatever Jin left and then cry myself to sleep in Yoongi's bed.

I avoid Yoongi at all costs. Hoseok, Tae and Joon give me my space. Joon and Yoongi actually got into it during practice, but before it could become physical Hoseok dragged Joon out.

I haven't been talking very much, at least not at the dorm, I talk at work, but only when I need to. Today is my day off and I'm just sitting in the middle of Yoongi's old bed starring at my phone, debating if I should text Yoongi and I hear the door open so I look up and see Yoongi standing there. I sigh and get up and try to get past him but he blocks me "Mi Na please." I look up at him and see that he looks as tired and crappy and miserable as I do.

I hug him and bury my face in his chest, he tenses at first but wraps his arms around me and buries his face in my neck "God I'm so sorry Mi Na, so so sorry."

I shake my head "No talking, just this." I feel him nod and I sigh and move my head so my cheek is against his chest.

We stand there for awhile like that and then I look up at him "I missed you."

He sighs and looks down at me "I missed you too baby, so much and I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have just jumped to conclusions and I was scared Mi Na and I'm so sorry."

I lean up and peck his lips "I'm not mad anymore Yoongi, I'm still a little upset because of how it played out but more than anything I missed you."

He nods and leans down pecking my lips again, I wrap my arms around his neck and keep him there for a couple more seconds "I love you Yoongi."

He gives me that soft smirk, the one that's just full of pureness not cockiness "I love you too Mi Na, now can you please come home, the bed feels so empty, So Young moved out and Bella is here with you it's just too quiet."