Chapter 18

It's been another couple weeks, the Ellen show aired a week after we got back and I think hate has been worse than it has since Yoongi and I went public, the boys we're getting so many hate comments under the picture Tae posted of us on twitter that they deleted it.

I had to shut down my Instagram and make another one but kept my face out of pictures and made it a private account. I also deactivated my twitter and made a new account there too. But it's not like doing that stops fans, they always find a way to make sure I see their hate, I try to ignore it but of course I think a-lot of the comments aren't all that wrong.

I mean Yoongi could really find someone better, I am kind of loner, my only friends are the boys and Jae Eun, I'm not that pretty, or in the best shape. At one point it was so bad that Bang Shi Hyuk even pulled me into his office for a meeting asking if he could take legal action against the comments. Even though he's been like a father for me and Namjoon since Namjoon became a trainee, I couldn't let him do that because that would just cause even more problems.

The comments that are made on the boys twitter, they upset the boys it makes Yoongi angrier than the rest of them, but I tell him not to worry about it that I'm fine. I've been working out and dancing more, loosing weight, trying to get in better shape. I try not to let the comments affect me but I mean who doesn't get even the slightest bit affected by hate? Of course there are positive comments too but the hate over shadows the love. 

Right now I'm at a track running laps, I've been here for a couple hours, the boys are at practice which is why I'm here because Yoongi would have forced me to stay home if he were home. He doesn't like that I'm doing this now, he says that I'm getting almost sickly thin and he doesn't like seeing me like this. Speaking of the devil, he's calling me now but I just let it ring and I keep running, it's probably him asking where I'm at. 

+ Yoongi's POV +

I toss my phone on the kitchen counter in anger, this is the tenth time I have called Mi Na and she hasn't picked up, she's probably at the gym again. She's been pushing herself so hard, she goes to the gym more than Jungkook but she isn't even building up muscle she's just getting thinner and thinner. She barely eats and she won't let me cuddle her, me and the rest of the boys are worried about her, worried that one day she's going to pass out somewhere and not be found for hours. My phone rings and I pick up quickly not even looking at the caller I.d "Hello"

"Hi, I saw that you've been calling this girl alot are you her boyfriend?"

I raise my eyebrow to my self "Uh, yeah, who is this?"

"I found her passed out on the track, I just wanted to let you know that she's at the hospital."

"What hospital is she at?" The guy tells me what hospital she's at and I tell the guys and we all rush out taking the van that is always at the dorms in case all of us want to go somewhere and we go to the hospital.

We put on masks before getting out and we go to the front desk, asking what room she's in and we go there and see here laying in the bed two different I.V's in her arm and still passed out. Me and the guys sit down, I sit right next to her and hold her hand. 

"I knew this was going to happen, why couldn't you just listen to me."

I kiss her knuckles and feel a tear slide down my cheek and then a hand on my shoulder "Hyung this isn't your fault" Hoseok pats my shoulder from his spot next to me.

"Yes it is, I shouldn't have asked her if we could go public, if we hadn't none of this would have happened."

"Yoongi, people see us as their property, that we should be single forever so that technically we are theirs forever, So many real fans love her, but the hate shines through more to her, even though the love is there more, all she sees is the hate and that is not your fault."