Chapter 32: A Love Crime, Flash Before Your Eyes

Começar do início

"Uraraka, you go." Bakugo suddenly suggested.

"By myself?" She asked.

"If we all stream in, the villains'll notice. You can just look inside through that window." He said as she nodded.

"O-Okay, got it." She nodded to his suggestion.

"Isn't it dangerous?" 21 asked.

"Then, we should distract the villains." Todoroki said as he made a phone call to the villains.

"Who's this? The police?" A voice asked as he put down his phone.

"All Might's playing a villain." He said before going back on the phone. "I'm a pro hero. You're the culprit, aren't you?" He asked.

"I wonder about that." All Might replied as the two conversed over the phone and you were telling Uraraka what to do.

"Use your right hand to tell us how many villains there are, and for the hostages, use your left." You said to her.

"Okay!" She said as she turned around and took a deep breath before using her quirk on herself.

She began to float and her face was red from trying to resist the nausea as you lifted her up and gently pushed her towards the windows of the building. She made it to the building and peeked inside to see three people tied up, and two villains standing side-by-side as one was conversing on the phone, meaning that was All Might. She turned around and gave two fingers on her right and three on her left.

"Two villains, three hostages." You said as you signaled for her to stand by using hand signals before you suddenly pushed everyone back behind the wall. "Stay back." You said as you saw the 'villain' looking outside. 

"He' checking to see if we've left." Todoroki said.

"Everyone, make sure you hide well. If he sees us, the hostages will be in danger." Tsu spoke up.

"What should we do? Should we go around to the back of the store?" Iida asked.

"Ahhhhhhhh! This is stupid!" Bakugo suddenly stood up.

"Kacchan!?" Midoriya asked.

"Bakugo-kun, don't tell me--!?" Iida was cut off in shock.

"You're planning on charging straight in?" Todoroki asked.

"Of course! While I'm firing off explosions at those damn villains, you guys go and save the hostages or something!" He said while stepping closer to the exit of the alley.

"You're being too impetuous, Bakugo." Tsu said.

"What are you saying? This is our chance, while he's by the window!" He yelled as he blasted off towards the entrance.

"I knew it would turn out this way..." Aizawa said while watching everything go down.

"He won't be the one to make them piss themselves..." Ryu said as he joined him in assaulting the front as you all broke out into a sprint for the back.

"We have no choice but to go, too!" Iida said as you all ran across the street to the other alley.

"Sorry, but this training isn't so you can fight." Aizawa said as Midoriya noticed something.

"That villains are gone...!" He yelled.

"Damn it, I won't let you have the hostages!" Bakugo yelled as he and Ryu both flew towards the entrance and blasted it open.

"What the hell! You morons!" You yelled while flying towards them.

"Oh, no! Hurry!" Iida yelled while they ran faster.