No one wanted to get a howler from Sakura, so they all sat down immediately and didn't talk.

Iruka walked in about five minutes later, staring at the whole class ins hock. He never had a class so silent, or look so terrified.

"Uh, you guys can talk, you know? I'm not gonna yell or anything." Iruka said to the class. Everyone was still silent, and Iruka just nodded and walked to his desk. The only thing you could hear was the rustling on paper and the squeak of chalk been written on a chalkboard.

"My names Iruka Umino. Call me Iruka-sensei. I'll be your teacher while you're at the academy. I'm passing out a worksheet, where you write down things about yourself. We're gonna be together for a long time, so I want to know you well as I know myself. Pass these on to the back and get started!" Iruka cheerfully said. Not a word was yet spoken.

"Okay....then." With that, the class quietly worked on their worksheets. After about 45 minutes, the bell rang for lunch and recess.

"Go out and play! Come back in refreshed and excited to learn, so we can talk and move and do other things as well!" Iruka talked. The class silently filed in a line and walked outside. Not one word was spoken as they walked.

What a strange class. It looks like a banshee scared them to death! Iruka said as he shook his head and walked over to where the teachers were eating their lunch.

_________________________________________________

"Sakura-chan! You were pretty scary but you sure shut the class up!" Hinata said. Sakura shrugged.

"They were annoying me and disrupting the class." Sakura bluntly said. She looked at Naruto and Sasuke, who were sitting under a tree. No matter how much they argued, they still were best friends. They glared at Sakura who stuck out her tongue. Marching over with narrowed eyes, Naruto spoke. Hinata blushed red.

"Why'da have to yell and hurt us in front of the whole class, Saku-chan? Not funny!" Naruto grumbled. Sasuke hned in agreement and Sakura laid down on the ground in a relaxed way.

"Ramen, Tomato. I've calmly been settling your stupid fights for three weeks now. I lost it! You were fighting on THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! BEFORE SCHOOL BEGAN! Sue me!" Sakura exclamied. The two boys looked ashamed.

"Ramen? Tomato?" Hinata asked. Sakura slapped her forehead.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hinata! I actually met Naruto and Sasuke a while back. Their my friends. Ramen and Tomato are nicknames. Ramen, Tomato, meet Hinata-chan! She's joining our group today! That is... if you want Hinata-chan." Sakura asked. 

Hinata stared at the three people in front of her. One was an amazing person who came up and talked to her like nothing. One was a cold, sometimes nice prodigy and youngest of the Uchiha clan and lastly... the person she loved the most.

She was never invited into a group before, yet she felt so comfortable around these people and it hadn't been a whole day.

"Yeah... I wanna join," Hinata softly exclaimed.Sakura cheered and gave a hug, which Hinata gave back and the two boys smiled at their newest member.

"Hinata-chan, whats your favorite food?" Sakura asked.

"Uh... Cinnamon rolls, but why do you wanna know?" Hinata replied. Naruto spoke.

"As a nickname. My favorite food is ramen, Saku-chan's is a cherry and temes is a yucky tomato." He explained. Hinata nodded and Sasuke bonked his friends head.

"Tomatos are not yucky, you ursorantokachi! It is delicious." Sasuke said with an irk mark on his head.

"NO WAY! Thier all squishy." Naruto declared. A fight was about to be blown out.

"Ahem..." Sakura said. the two boys immediately shut up. They didn't want another death lecture.

Hinata giggled at the absurdness and sat down with everyone. They talked and played and ate and finally went back in to the class, sitting together and studying.

When the day was over, Itachi picked up Sasuke, Kushina picked up Naruto and Hinata was picked up by her babysitter, Aodan. Sakura waved bye to all of them and walked to the swing and swang.

"Mom...Dad. I'm in the academy. I have three best friends. I just wish you'd be here too." Sakura wistfully said.

"But they are, Sakura-chan. In your heart." A voice called out. Sakura jumped off the swing and turned around. She smiled and hugged Rin, Obito and Kakashi.

"They'll always be there, Sakura-chan. Never forget that." Kakashi said softly. Sakura smiled and grabbed his hand. Then the four members of the Deadlock House walked out od the Academy courtyard and back home.

__________________________

Sorry for the long wait, guys!

Hope you like it!

-Alica Roux