chapter 33

A/n: OMG guys. I can't... im just..... šo happy about my baby Daniel in the newest update. It just made me so happy. My baby. 😭😢
And I'm sorry for my another absence so as a sorry I'm giving everyone a longer chapter. Hope you enjoy it. 😉

Me, Jace and Vasco somehow wandered into a cave type place.

"Hey guys, I will go to restroom quikly." Said Jace and left, so me and Vasco stood outside.

I was getting a bit tired so I went and sat at a near by bench to rest a bit before we went to our next ride.

"Hey dummy! What're you up to?" Someone said to Vasco.

"Huh? You? Vai ting for Jace to come out." Vasco said back to him.

I still was sitting behind that one bush. So my curiosity took over me and I peaked. And there was no one other that that dumb guy who were picking on Vasco before.

'I'm not sure if he knows that I'm here too. That's just better for me. Now I can see what he want from my baby. Oh!  Dang it. What going on. Why do I want to protect him so much and not let anyone get close to him.' I though and signed right after.

"You are stuck?" Vasco asked suprised.

"This dummy! Look here!" He said as he stood behing two rubber bars and the rest were of steel.

"I will save you. Wai-" Vasco said while running to him but cut himself off when he saw that guy stretching those rubber bars.

'I guess Vasco doesn't know that this two bars aren't steel. Poor guy.' I though and signed but continued to spy on them.

"In... incredible!" Vasco said suprised.

"Hehe. Nothing to it." He said still holding rubber bars.

"Amazing! So cool! Bending steel bars!" Vasco said still astonished. "Oh! Even tightening them! I respect you!

'There's nothing to respect about him.' I though.

"Hey you! Call me "hyung" now."

"Hyung! Awesome!" Vasco said happily.

'That big dork of mine.' I though with a smile.

"But don't touch the ones I bent. Since they are weak you could break them." He said to Vasco. (I realy can't remember his name.)

"Okay, hyung!" Vasco said and went to those steel bars right beside the rubber ones.

"Awesome! I don't think I can do it!" Vasco said.

"Huh? You wanna try? You won't be able to, kid." He said looking all smug. But he was so wrong.

'Vasco bent two of steel bars and the look on his face is just priceless.' I was thinking and laughed out loud. I knew I was discovered at this point so I just stood up and went to Vascos side.

"I can't do it in one go like you. I respect you." Vasco said.

"You did amazing, Vasco! But now you have to bend them back so that you don't get in trouble for damaging this parks property.

"I will." Vasco said.

"There he is!" Someone yelled.

When we all turned I saw guys dressed in the same dep clothes that Vasco had but different colour.

'I guess they are the first years from Vascos dep with some of seniors.' I though.

"Ah! There you are!"
"So you were here."
"Finaly found you."
"Where did you go?"
"Whwere is jace?"
"Vasco." Some of the guys said.