chapter 10

Part 1

Few days ago I heard Zack and Jiho talk something about Craigslist. But when Jiho came in classroom today, he was beaten up bad.

"So they stole it all?" Zack asked. Jiho looked really scared  of Zack.  He probably thinks that he well beat him.

"You must have been scared. I should have gone." Zack said.

"Zack, whatcha talking about?" Yui asked.

"Just this and that-" Zack said kinda ignoring her.

"You said you still have their messenger contact?" I asked Jiho.

"Oh yeah. It's still there. Her." He said.

"Wow! It was a girl?" I asked

"No. I thought it was a girl but a bunch of guys showed up with her."

"Oh, wow."

"Now I know whole story." Zack said looking really angry.

"That fake phone is worth money. They will max it's use till they're reported."

"Let's find their number on Craigslist." I said.

"Woah! Here it is. So these are all of those punks' fake items."

"That way I could meet these rip off artists in person." Zack said thinking of beating them.

"If they think they are talking to a pushover like Jiho, they will come." Yui said.

"Any pushover here... Hey Jiho. Look over here."

"Huh?"

"Okay. Thanks." Yui said.

"Nice. If they see that baby face they will fall for it 100%." Zack said. I don't really like the way they talk about Jiho but they are right. Can't argue about that.

"Haha you're right."

"Now we have to message them as if we're buyers?" Zack asked to Yui. 

"Yep. And say that you want to meet in person." She said.

"Oh! They replied. They wanna meet at Gian station."

"Huh? They told me Gian station was a half way meet-up." Jiho said.

"They must live near Gian station but they lied. It's a common trick." Yui said.

"Hey. Yui how do you know all this?"  Daniel asked. 

"Oh! My ex was a scammer too so I saw it a lot." Yui said not really ashamed of it.

She then went closer to Zack.

"Hey Bitch.  Don't go any closer to Zack than that if you don't want your fave to be smashed again." I warned her. She then backed away.

"And you just watched while your  boyfriwnd did that?" I asked angry.

"I was scared of him because he's the cool guy at school and he was the only one I had." She said.

"Let's go! Zack, Daniel. You 3 damsels stay here. You will just get in the way."  I ordered them.

"We'll eat first." I said.

"Hey. Just relax y/n. I can go alone." Zack told us.

"No can do sweety. I will go. Just incase you need backup." I said with a smile.

When we walked out of the school we saw Vasco and Jace watering something.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doing?" I asked.