chapter 22

A/n: Thank you guys so much for the 10k views.  I didn't expect this to happen when I started this fanfic. Again, thank you guys for the support and for that you get another update.

It was Sunday and Zack invited me and Mira to see a movie. I had nothing better to do today so I said I will go. If Mira would've gone too I wouldn't eather. I hade this fuzzy feeling when I was alone with him, the same goes for Vasco.

On my way to cinema, I met Mira.  So we walked together. The cinema came  into view. It was huge. Well it was my first time there and with friends at that.

"Zack." Mira waved at Zack.

"You're here early." I said.

"What shall we see? Did you choose?" Mira asked.

"Oh not yet! Let's choose together. What shall we see?" Zack said.

"Realy? Let's see that one "sun descendant". I wanna see that one." Mira said.

'Realy? A sloppy drama or whatever? I would better watch Rocky. I'm not into romance.' I though.

We still watched the movie Mira wanted to see. It wasn't too bad but I wouldn't want watch it again in my entire life. After the movie we went out to eat at a nearby Caffee.

"He was so awesome. Good manners. Intelligent. Patience. Do man like that actually exist?" Mira said.

"Oh.... of course." Zack said.

'It's the complete opposite of Zack. Doesn't she knows that Zack is head over heels for her? Probably not when she's saying stuff like that. Poor Zack.' I though.

"Oh? Is that Mira?" Someone asked. "It is you. Good to see you."

"And who migh bout of you be?" I asked getting a bad vibe about them.

"Oh! We were from the same church."

"I see. And what business you have with her now?"

"We just wanted to say 'hi', we haven't seen here for ages."

"Fine but don't do anything you will regret." I said getting up and walking to bathroom.

I washed my face, looked in the mirror and tried to calm down and think for a moment.

'I just know he's planning something. I just know it.' I though, drying my face and walking out. Just when I walked out I saw that tall guy hit a little boy. He blamed Zack.

'The f*ck does he think he's doing.' I though rushing to them.

"Mommy!" Little boy cried.

"Goodness! What's wrong?" His mother asked.

"That guy hit me."

"Whitch guy hit you? Whitch guy?" His mother asked. The boy pointed to Zack.

"Hey! Why are you hitting my kid for?"

"Hey no it wasn't me!"

"Oh my. He's a lier too!"

"No he's not. I saw everything. It was the other guy. Should I go to security to get the footage to prove it? I have no problem with that. Now apologies."

"S-sorry."

"I'm sorry too for yelling at you." She bowed and apologised to Zack.

"Ah. It's alright. And thank y/n for sticking up for me."

"Sure no problem. But I have a bad feeling about him. Not much from his friend. So be careful."

"I will but first I will go to bathroom."

"Okay." I said and walked to where Mira was.

"Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's fine but where's Zack?"

"Bathroom. But he's taking his time there."

"I'm gonna go call him."

"Oh. Sure. I'm gonna wait here."

"Okay."

Soon after Mira called Zack,  he came out and talked to Mira. He didn't have his casts on.

'I wonder what happened.' I though.

He then put his hands on Miras shoulders and said something very seriously to her. Then she went to bathroom and Zack came to sit with me.

"So what realy happened in there?"

"They talked bad about her, calling her a slut. So I almost started fighting. Thankfully Mira called me."

"I knew something was off about them."

"Mira! Since we met here. Can I get your number?"

"Joongi?"

"I know you changed your number. Give it to me." That guy said to Mira.

"My number?" Mira asked. She looked at Zack, hopping he would protest.

"Leave her alone." I said grabbing her by the hand and pulling her Zacks way. "She clearly doesn't want to talk to you anything to do with you. Acting all innocent in front of her. Talking behind her back and being all nice. You are the most discusting human being I have ever seen." I said furiously. Suddenly I felt my cheak burning. Standing there confused holding mu cheak.

"What do you think you doing. Hitting a girl, what kind of a man would ever think of doing something so barbarian." Zack said and then punched the guy straight in the face leaving him unconsciously lying on the ground.

He took me by the hand and all 3 of as walked out of there.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologising? It wasn't your foult."

"I should have stopped him. I'm sorry and I promised I would fight, sorry Mira. That's all I'm good at." He said walking away.

"It's alright y/n. He just needs a time to think. Let's go fix that brouse you have there.

"Alright. I'm fine. I should go home. See you in school." I said and let her standing there.