chapter 1

Edited
A/n: the pic above is how I imagine reader to look or you can imagine anyone you like.

Y/N POW
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been bullied. Along with that I didn't have any friends. I was always alone. At first the bullying wasn't that bad only calling me names.But over years it got only worse, drinks spilled on me and my school supplies taken. Sometimes food was thrown at me, someone tripping me sometimes I have even found my bag in fountain behind school or in trash. Later on, it became physical. I was punched and kicked. One time my uncle saw bruises on my face and arm. He didn't let me to go to school anymore.

I was then homeschooled for 5 years. In that time, I decided to get stronger so that I can protect the weak. I tried all kinds of sports but the one I enjoyed the most was boxing. It was fun. After all the training and studying I decided to finaly go to a public school. My uncle and aunty were against the idea but I convinced them somehow to let me go.

Even I was surprised that they would let me go.

I decided I would be enrolling into Jae high school as it wasn't too far from home. I wanted to get my own place, one that was closer to school but uncle was too scared for my safety. I told him that I will get my personal driver and that I would call them every single day.

He sighed knowing how stubborn I can get when my mind is set on something.
"Fine but only if you come home at least once in every two weeks and you will need a driver." Uncle said feeling defeated. I was so happy that he wasn't that much against it. I smiled and hugged him and aunty.

"Thank you so much for everything." I said to them, almost crying.

I went to my room to start to pack my thing because I will be leaving in 3 days.

3 day time skip

As I finally arrived at my new place Id be calling home, I saw that my stuff was already here. So I decided to take a walk around the city.

When I was walking around I saw a lot of people, it looked like they had gathered to watch something. When I got closer I saw a smaller, chubbier guy and a tall guy with a girl beside him.

"How about the three of us have a coffee?" The smaller one asked.

I didn't really listen to what the other guy was saying but I saw that he was angry and was about to punch the smaller one so I rushed in front of him, Catching his hand with ease in the process.

'Yes got here on time.'  I though glearing at the taller one. He looked surprised. I then drop his hand and took the smaller one away from here. Looking back I saw that he was still looking at me dumbfounded.

"Thank you." The small boy said with a smile.

"Your welcome. What's your name?" I asked because he seemed like a nice guy.

"Daniel, and what's yours?" Daniel asked me curiously.

"I'm y/n, Well I gotta go now. See you some other time." I said smiling at him.

Time skip

Finally it was time to go to school. I was feeling a bit nervous, I didn’t know what my classmates would be like. I got ready, had breakfast and went outside to see my driver was already waiting for me. He didn't talk much but he was nice.

As I had finally got to school entrance, I noticed that there was a lot of people around. Everyone looked at me and wispered how cute I was and that I was rich. As long as they don't say anything bad about me I didn’t care what they had to say.

When I got to my class I heard teacher saying that they’re having a new transfer student. Of course everyone asked if it was a boy or a girl. He finally managed to get everyone to shut their mouths.

"Come in." I heard teacher say.

I walked in with confidence and stood next to teacher to introduce myself.

"I'm y/n l/n. Pleased to meet everyone." I said politely. I looked at everyone and saw that everyone was surprised but one guy in particular looked at me as if thinking why I'm here of all places. He did seem familiar.

'Maybe I saw him in the city.' I thought and then next to him was the guy who tried to beat little Daniel. As soon as I saw him I was glaring at him not trying to hide my anger. Even teacher didn't try to say anything.

Only after few minutes he told me to take a seat at the back next to a boy named Jay. I took my seat and class started as normal, I guess. I didn't stop glaring  at him. He probably felt that because he flinched few times.

When teacher left I saw that quite lot of girls surrounded one guy. The one that sit next to that jerk. I saw someone standing next to me. When I looked who it was, guess who? It was the girl who was with him when he tried to punch little Daniel. I looked at here in not so  happy way.

"I'm really sorry about what happened the other day. I hate when he does that. He's name is Zack by the way." She said.

"Oh, I'm Mira by the way. Nice to meet you." She then introduced herself.

I nodded still looking at her. Then looking where Zack is sitting. He was already staring at me I kept staring back and gave him my middle finger.

I glared at him remembering that he had bullied little Daniel not too long ago.

Lunchtime brought to you by Jiho

"Hey y/n want to go grab lunch together?" Mira asked to which I  nodded. She had a bright smile on her face when I agreed.

'Maybe she's not like those other girls.' I thought with a small smile.

When we got our lunches and sat down I saw someone carry 3 trays for some people. I quickly went to him and helped.
Then I took his hand and led him to the table where I was sitting with Mira and Zack, I still don't like him though. Daniel joined us soon after.

"What's your name?" I asked him curiously.

"Jiho." He answered looking nervous and scared.

"Don't be afraid I'm not gonna bully you and if anyone tries I will kick their ass." I said looking/glaring at Zack who was sitting across of Mira.

The day went by fast. When I got home I started getting hungry but when I opened my fridge, it was empty. So I had to go to nearest conveniences store. But when I got there I heard someone talking. When I went in I saw Zack bullying little Daniel.... again! And saw his underlings talking about Mira and me.

I could clearly see that Zack was pissed off because he could obviously hear those idiots saying unnecessary things.

He was about to hit Daniel but I stoped his punch just in time with my fist in his face.

'At least that stoped him.' I was thinking. He was about to punch me back until he saw who had hit him. I glared at him with a deadly look and my aura was probably just as deadly as my eyes.

As he kept looking at me I went to take whatever I came here for but when I went to pay, those bastards were already gone.

"They left as soon you turned your back. Thank you for saving me again." He said with a sincere smile.

"Your welcome." I replied and went home to eat and sleep.

I have never wrote a story so please let me know if there's anything I need to change and any recommendations for the next chapter? Or characters or anything?