chapter 13

Part 1

We were going to a retreat. But before we could get on the buses, teacher had to give us some boring speach that no one listened to.

When that was over, everyone went to their departmental bus. I wasn't sure where I should sit so just I just put my ass down in the front seat next to teacher.

Daniel then got on and took me by my arm and dragged me to the back. He made me sit between Zack and Doo. Daniel himself sat next to Jay few seats in front of us.

Everyone played some sort of game that I never new existed. What I understood was that there was a hitter and it was Zack.  He had to hit Miras hands. But he just ruched them like a real pervert.

It sure was fun watching everyone goofing around.

We stopped at some point to take a break. It was a long was to retreat center. I got of the bus and stretched my body. I didn't like long rides.  I usually just slept most of the time but not this time so I felt tired.

As we walked around I saw Zack punching that small punching machine thing but Vin Jin beat him. Then Zack went to that hammer thing. He got a new record so that means he beat Vin Jin in that.

I didn't really like when Zack tried to compete with Vin Jin. He wasn't worth it. So I took care of that.

I punched the punching machine and it kinda broke and the sand thing happened to hammer. 

"No more competing with him, Zack.  He's not worth the time." I said yawning and rubbing my eyes.

Soon after we got back on the buses and were on our way to retreat center. I must have probably fell asleep because I felt someone shaking me. 

"Hey, Y/n. Wake up. We're here." I heard someone say softly.

I opened my eyes and saw that almost everyone were gone, except me and Zack who probably was the one who woke me up.

"I'm up." I said while rubbing my eyes.

When we got off the bus the instructors were waiting.

"Everyone line up! Everyone gather in front of me! Everyone assemble! Move quickly!" The taller instructor said.

I didn't even looked at him but I heard compliments from girls about his good looks. I didn't care about that so I just stood next to Zack. I was really tired and I could fall asleep any moment now.

I heard most of the people talk about the other instructor too. But not one nice thing came out of their moths.

"Shut the hell up! Who ever dears to say anything bad again will regret." After I said that everyone were silent for a moment when they started to talk about the tall one again and his looks.

"We have faith in you all. But in order to be safe we're going to search your bags." The taller one said.

"He's not gonna be the one to touch my things." I said so I went to the shorter guy.

"Why not?" Zack asked.

"He's bad news. It's my intuition and it never let me down." I said not so sleepy anymore.

The instructors had to use fake names for us to remember them easier. Some girls made fun of the little guys name.

"Shut up! Anyone who's making fun of others will not get away with it." I said feeling anger building in me.

Some guys were punished because they had alkohol and cigarettes with them. But nothing major, they just had to stand in sitting position for a few minutes.

They even confiscated our phones but luckily I hid mine.

After that was done we had to play some games like recreation 'pipeline' and recreation 'matching game'. There was even talent show.

After wrapping up the event,it was time to go to our rooms. I was shearing with Mira.

I change into something more comfortable like oversized jamper and shorts just like Mira had on.  You know those real short ones.

When I was done changing someone knocked on our door. Mira went to open it and Zack and Daniel stood there.

"Mira. Let's hang out." Was what Zack said giving her a bag of goodies.

A bit later Daniel invited Jiho and out of nowhere Yui popped up.

"If you put your phone under the 7up... Tad! It's a green light." I said.

"Woah." Daniel said looking suprised.

"That's neat." Said Zack.

"Daniel. Let's play truth or dare." Yui said.

"What? I can't drink." Said Mira.

"I better not drink too." I said knowing what happened last time I drunk.

"Don't worry Mira.  Daniel and y/n are lightweights too." Zoe said.

So the game began and it was Zacks turn to answer question.

"Your turn Zack. Is there someone in our class you like?" Yui asked.

"Huh? I shouldn't get drunk." Zack said.

"Then answer." Yui said.

I knew she had her eyes on him and I too was curious about it. Zack looked at me and then at Mira and then back at me.

'Wait! Wait! Wait! He likes me? That can't be true, can it?' I asked myself. Thinking that he likes me I felt my cheaks becoming warm.

I think Yui knew that it wasn't her that Zack likes so she drunk instead Zack. 

"Heeey! Just a sec. Zack!!! I'm a genie."
Yui yelled.

"Huh?"

"Hey wait! I was gonna say it." Zack said.

"No! I drunk! Grant me a wish! Give me a kiss!" Yui said.

"What? No way!" Zack refused.

"Then drink 2 cups."

Zack was about to drink those cups but I took them. Just like before.

"So I drank your drinks and now you have to grant me a wish, Zack." I said. I could feel I was getting drunk.

"Sure. What is your wish?" Zack asked.

"Oh I have a perfect wish for you." I said to him with a smirk.

'I could just teas him for a while.' I though.

"First, come sit next to me." I said and he did just as I told him. I got up and sat in his lap side ways. I looked at him and was already blushing.

"And now wrap your hands around me." I said and he did that.

"Warm." I said quietly so that he could hear me. Soon I was falling asleep in his warm, big hands listening to his heartbeat. Listening to it for a bit longer I fell asleep.